Reviews for Stubborn and Stupid
SophieInPink chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I really love it so far! Sophie and Dylan are cute together. I hope you update soon!
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
This is an awesome story! I love Dylan and Sophie together and I adore Sophie and Nate's relationship! Cannot wait until the next update :D
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Sounds cute so far, but this first chapter seemed really rushed. It's typically a good idea to give your reader a look at what kind of person the main character is in the first chapter of a story, and I really didn't get that feel for Sophie or Dylan.. i'll keep reading though and see how this fares :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Sarcasm is my middle name here, just can't log in at the moment! I say yes to the sex scenes (not to sound like a perv), not for the lemony stuff but for some Unresolved Sexual Tension! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
This girl seems to have a serious drinking problem... or as one comedian said "It isn't a problem: I drink. I get drunk. No problem... What I have is a waking problem: I wake up in the most interesting places.

Anyway, to your question in your notes: In my own humble opinion, keeping it T rated is just fine. I have enough of an imagination to fill in the details if I need to. Unless you've invented a new method for sex, you will just be writing what ten thousand others have written anyway.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
My vote is without the scenes...or if you want to please everyone have one chapter that leads up to it, a chapter with it (that people like me can skip), and then a chapter after it where we wouldn't miss any important information...if that all makes sense. But if you put them in, I personally think you should change the rating to "M."
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
A good story thus far. I suspected that his problem was something like that. Kids can be incredibly stupid and cruel about the simplest things.

Please write more?
Rachael chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Please hurry & update! Very interesting story, love it so far!
JayAoi chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Good chapter! I really liked it and that story at the end why Dylan didn't talk to Sophie anymore was very believable. A 13 year old guy would definitely do that because they're stupid.
Chola13 chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
love it! update soon! oh and i love dylan lol xx
Forlorn-ember chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Yay an update! I don't mind the long periods between chapters, actually I do the whole write 70% of a chapter and leave it for a month myself XD.
leavemeialone chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
This scenario is cliche but I still like it. I hate Martin, his name is horrible which makes it also easier to hate him. Dylan seems like a good guy though we don't see much this hatred between the two. Andrew seems like a good brother, though it is weird that he isn't overprotective of his sister. He explained his reasoning but it is still weird.
SmilingSarcasm chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
AWWWW, I heart dylan, and I never gave up on you lol I have checked for an update atleast once a day for months now, looks like my diligence paid off
Forlorn-ember chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Yay, really looking forward to reading more.
sleepyloner chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
I enjoyed this chapter although I wish it was longer. I've been anticipating this story for forever. But I understand your situation! Don't worry! :)
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »