Reviews for The Wandering Sword
lasthope1128 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
so the second samurai as finally made an apperance. though he is not as cool as Muzhasi, Kedata looks pretty cool! you deserve a cookie! 'gives digital cookie' Keep it up!
lasthope1128 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
another awesome chapter. just two errors, i think you said not instead of now, and it threw me for a sec, but besides that, great job! i wish icould instill fear into people like that. i guess i can, because whenever im around, people ussaully leave, rather than be attacked by insaneness! ;)
lasthope1128 chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Me tired and grumpy: this better be a good chapter if i have to stay awake (yawwwwwwn). now lets see, Ayane...tea shop... HOT SAMURAI! im not tierd anymore:) great work!
Moonwolf 3000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I like it so far but I will say it, Ayane sounds like she may turn into a bit of a Mary-Sue - you know, like I said Anita Blake gets a new power every book? PLEASE don't do that :)
lasthope1128 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
my thoughts while reading this:

first i was like "How dare you spit in Ayane's face, you stupid *ss! do you kiss your momma with that mouth!"

Then i was like "Run Ayane, run as fast as you can, AND WATCH THAT FENCE! oh, too late.

and then i was like 0_0, thats one hot dude.

But anyway, anyone can see that you put a lot of effort into either researching this, or having a extremly nice knowladge of this time period. plus you got all the names of the weapons right! so many people either spell them terribly wrong, or get them mixed up. (i was reading a book a few months ago, and the author mixed up a katana with kamas and i was so confused) really great job though!
lasthope1128 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Great Job again! i can't wait till she recruits some of the samurai! (PS: please check out my story, Princess of Slaves)
Lonnee chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Hmm. Interesting. I like the first part of the story. Samarai's have always been an interest of mine. Update soon please! :) I wanna see what happens next! Ayame is a pretteh name too, BTW. :)

-Lonnee
lasthope1128 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Your'e doing a really good job! you have a nice writing style that is nice and clear to read. thats what very few people have, and you have this gift. it a great story idea, and i really like your Apprentice, Ayane. i look forward to till your next update!