Reviews for I can't breathe in the first place
Americanlebanese chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Are this reviews starting to get annoying? I mean, who reviews the same chapters TWICE? Lol.

My fav parts:
- I looked to the left, saw the lights and all i felt was acceptance.
- I have the Stop button for ur tears but i seem to have misplaced it. (Beautiful!)
- And no, I do not consider watching Fresh Prince reruns 'plans'. (Literally, this made me laugh out loud. You know, while crying at the same time)
Americanlebanese chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Love the title of this! Wow!

Also, my favorite parts:
- Unnecessary death will never start to make sense.
- That's because we're all selfish bastards.
americanlebanese chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Ok so i know that ive reviewed this before but just wanted to say again how awesome this was!

Loved the part where u said hes having memories of the two of us on the balcony just at the same time i sent him that letter! Wow, that is pure genius.

I had to log out of my account just so that i could review the same chapter again (as a guest) lol
americanlebanese chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Another awesome update! I love how it was so light this time yet at the same not losing the original sense of sweetness that these letters usually have.

I liked how it ended. I will guard these responses with my life. They never fail at making me smile like an idiot. Thank you!
americanlebanese chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Loved this: "I feel that that letter should sent straight into the mind of every living being on the planet." Beautifully done!

This was as always awesome. Thanks for these great letter, can't wait for the next one!
BuBuWinter chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
O_O MAN R MY REVIEWS OVERDUE SORRY LOL HAVEN'T BEEN ON FICTIONPRESS IN A WHILE CAUSE OF MY NEW BABY SIS!...anyways

I still love the fact that you did this xD and its brilliantly written and *10 thousand more compliments*

Again sorry I haven't been reviewing xD
americanlebanes chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Its me just too lazy to login. What a beautiful chapter you got here. Loved the ending. Made me smile like an idiot.

I also loved the part where it says "Dad says hi." Something about it was amazing. Simple yet complex at the same time.

You are amazing. Thank you.
americanlebanese chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
This was so good! Definitely worth the wait! I loved the part with "When I think of you I see you passed out, drunk" and then goes to "just kidding. lighten up, man!" Haha, you NAILED his character here, right down to the very spot!

Awesome work, as always.. Can't wait for next one.

I miss him too
americanlebanese chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
WOW! What I am loving about these letters is the amazing sense of humor. That's him. That's my best friend. The sense of humor, the mocking, the "smell ya later", the "wish I had access to Facebook so I could put a status and tell everyone see ya in sixty years or so.." God, that is SO him.

You have his character down the very point. Amazing.

And putting the humor-parts aside, my favorite moment: "That right there makes you the bigger man." Amazing.

What a brilliant response (do I say that every time a new one comes up?) and thanks again, buddy. I can't wait for the next one! :D
americanlebanese chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Wow! This was THE best chapter ever! Not even kidding here, this was sooo amazing, I can't even believe it.

This is going to be a long review lol, so prepare yourself! :)

I LOVED this part: "You know what the best part of my laugh was, though? It always made you laugh. That was my favourite part." It really made me smile, because I always felt like that was SO true. You really nailed his character here and I'm so freaked out by HOW you seem to "know" him so much!

Personally, this made my day: "You're still kickin on that big ol' rock we all call home." And you know why ;) Thank you for bringing that in because I SERIOUSLY needed that. You're so amazing.

This freaked me out: "I may be dead but I can still kick your ass at anything, anywhere." Why did it freak me out? Because that is something he always used to say! It really made me smiiiile reading it and remembering some of the great memories.

Another AMAZING part: "Don't you see though? I am still fighting. Through you. I helped you grow a pair, so you need to go out and use them" No comment on that. It was just simply amazing.

Beautiful moment: "You were as red as I get when I laugh." Made me smile.

And my favorite moment was the end. I LOVE that it wasn't "I love you bro" or "I miss you man" but instead it was something more amazing: "Love you too". Wow, you really know how you get my emotions stirred up (for the better!)

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

This is my biggest reaction to anything I have ever read-and I am in love with this chapter. :)
americanlebanese chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
I never realized that I hadn't read this chapter yet!

You know, from my pms, that this is a very emotional time for me and I have to be honest with you that I read this chapter feeling pretty lifeless too. I couldn't finish this chapter because, honestly, it was too painful. I only read the first few lines, with you saying that you're lifeless and that it WAS your room, that you're GONE, NOT coming back... Too painful for me to read NOW (and you know why, in my pms)

When I'm ready, I'll continue the rest of this chapter. But please keep writing more!
HeatagainBeingLazy chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Amazing writing, amazing thought.

I read americanlebanese's review and after reading it I felt so touched and it just made me realize even MORE how amazing this is. Continue writing :)
americanlebanese chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Wow you did it again. You made me cry. Again.

Its so weird because with every chapter (response) the only part that really gets to me, forcing me to cry, is a very simple part.

This time it was with Jake. When you said, "He really is a jokester. I wonder how me dying affected him." That was amaaazing and so true to his character.

Jake and i talk over the phone like everyday now. He reminds me of my best friend (they look reaalllyy alike).

Awesome, awesome chapter as always.

Have i said thank you?
Heat123to lazy to log in chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
This chapter seriously had me on the brink of tears..

Recently, I've been thinking about an old friend of mine that died. I wrote a letter to her last year, and this year we had the same assignment, so I wrote another. And another. And another. I do my best to write to her everyday. Americanlebanese is lucky to have you doing this. Amazing and, as always, continue writing. :)
americanlebanese chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
This part had me crying: "You can't stop because you haven't forgiven yourself for being part of my death."

Thank you for doing such an amazing thing for me. This chapter I honestly enjoyed the most because I needed a quiet, calm chapter...something simple yet soothing. You already know what I'm going through right now, so this was a great way to help me.

Thanks again :)