Reviews for I can't breathe in the first place
BuBuWinter chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Awesomeness. Thats all I gotta say. As I said in all my other reviews, your awesome for doing. Just to let ya know ;D

Continue writing :)
americanlebanese chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Beautiful as always. Did not expect such a rollercoaster of emotions. So many parts of this response really got to me-and ill mention them to you later in a PM or something because im on my phone now.

Amazing work. I can never thank you enough!
BuBuWinter chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I meant to review sooner but ya...

I just love the fact that your doing this. I'm a very empathetic/sympathetic person so I do my best to understand others. Now from a WRITERS perspective, this just shows how creative you are. Your doing your best to imagine what his best friend would probably be thinking. Very creative and just good writing.

Is it okay to say I want to thank you a million times too? XD
americanlebanese chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I haven't cried like this in a really long time...but don't get this the wrong way, this kind of crying is (sighing) A-MAZING. I know this may sound stupid but somehow I feel soooo much better.

The breaking point to me in this letter was when you said "can you fix my phone?" I smiled like an idiot at that, while still crying at the same time.

This is so much better than what I was expecting. You are a truly amazing person for doing this for me. If I knew "thank you" means as much as I am 'thankful', I would say it a million times...
BuBuWinter chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Americanlebanese sent me to find your story :D

I just want to thank you for this. I know I aint him I probably dont understand but for a while I thought I was the only one who cared in a way or really thought of it. You just proved me wrong, and this is an instance where I'm GLAD you proved me wrong. So thank you.

I'll continue reviewing even if me and ALB(to lazy to type name)are the only ones who review keep writing this awesomeness. It means a lot(i speak for the two of us) I am NOT a creeper. o.o
americanlebanese chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
:(:(:(

Probably no other reader or reviewer will understand as much as I do but THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES.

The whole time I was reading it, I kept telling myself "You are NOT going to cry" and then came the part with the funeral and I knew it was coming...the tears. And then you said "Up here, I can't breathe at all..." That was the breaking point for me.

This is amazing and I can't wait for the next letter!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2