Reviews for Love Conquers All
BeautifulBeast chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
I feel so sad for Carlyn! I think Madison is insane in the fun kinda way. And it is kinda short but not crappy! It's just as amazing as usual.
Felicia Huey chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
I'm too lazy to put a long review so...

Great new chapter! XD
Blairx6661 chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
Ohhh wow, this got dramatic :/ I have a feeling about what Jake might do, I hope he won't get into any trouble/danger. Great chapter, well done :)

Blairx6661 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Loved this chapter, it was great. Definitely a lot of fun to read, it had loads of hilarious moments :) and Bridgett is awesome! xD

Blairx6661 chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Awwww! This chapter was kinda sad, but still very sweet at the same time. I loved it :D I really hope that Jake takes what Ainsley said to heart, I feel really sorry for him when he feels bad about himself :/

And thanks for the shoutout, that was kind of you :D

BeautifulBeast chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
One word: O.M.G. Well that's not really a word, but you get my point. Write more!
Felicia Huey chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
Ive seen this story pop up with new chapters a bunch of times, but never have gotten aroun to reading it. Im glad I have though, because this is very very good :) I love this story and the plotline that you've come up with :D.

I want to request something for you to put in a chapter... Maybe sometime when Ainsley and Jake are getting got and heavy on the couch (lol) you could make Jake have a

Flashback of being teased at his old school and like push Ainsley away because he's self conscious all the sudden, but she doesn't know why. You don't have to put that in, but it seems to be able to flow with your story :)

(And your cliffhanger sucks cuz I wanna freaking read more :D )
BeautifulBeast chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
This was awesome and then only way I could hate you was if you stopped but then I would stalk you and force you to right more :p Awesome chapter!
peppermint latte chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
I hate hate HATE finals. They're a total pain in the knickers...

Fantastico as always. :)
peppermint latte chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
That Grammy's speech was marvelous.

I loved this chapter SO MUCH for the usual reasons [the amazingness, Jake, etc.] and the way Ainsley acts so damn sweet and accepting. I want to just grab both of them and squeeze them to death with cuddles.

BeautifulBeast chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
I love you! You updated! As usual this story is amazing! Thanks for reviewing my story so write more before my brain gets ever more wired. ;)
BeautifulBeast chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
I JUST CLICK THE REVIEW BUTTON ON VERY CHAPTER TO FIND A WAY TO REVIEW. You haven't updated since last year ;) so update soon my dear friend. I'm sad cause you took off PM. I can't talk to you! :( lol, but really, update.
peppermint latte chapter 10 . 12/28/2011

Jayda's character kind of scares me in this way that it SHOULDN'T but because I'm paranoid all I can think about is ominous foreshadowing...yeah.

It makes me happy that Jake doesn't do drugs. :)

Excellent chapter as always! kisses all around...
BeautifulBeast chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
I'm so proud of Jake at the end. I kind of don't like Jayda right. I can see her turning on them and telling his secret. you know how it goes: MORE! :)
ATOTW chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Had to read another chapter of this before I went to bed. I just want to read more but sleep...
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »