Reviews for Sarah Smiles But Mostly Smirks, Frowns, and Glares
Silentwhispers34 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Up Date!
bookppl93 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
I suck... I can't remember main characters names...*pounds head on table trying to wake self up from staring at a deathly screen*
sleepyloner chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I love this story but I think you shouldn't send or publish it just yet. Since school almost over, maybe you should consider correcting some mistakes or add-in a few more parts, you know to make this story more solid? :) Just honestly stating my opinion. 3 Nonetheless, I enjoyed this chapter but I really want to know what is going to happen between the both of them. Although I think this story might be cliche, well maybe I don't know. I just really want to know what happen next. :P OH all the best on your exam!
Imagination333 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I loooveee this! :) Ive been looking for a story like this all freakin day! THANK YOU and keep writing :D
sleepyloner chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Yes being waiting to read this story for ancient! :P Ah both are so cute! :D Can't wait for next chapter! :)

Toodles! God bless! 3
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Wow this is extremely good! I can tell that you put allot of effort in each chapter and I just love the details that you put in your story! It really allows the reader to visualize it!

I look forward to your next update!

;3

-TMTMFD
sleepyloner chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
I have been waiting for forever for the next chapter. Ahh, finally. I'm just sooo curious about this story and Theo. :D Couldn't wait for the next chapter. Oh by the way in case you didn't notice, 'come beta' is actually wrong. Its gambateh actually. :)
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Haha red and Kitty that was cute lol she is bein a bitch tho/; I can't wait to c how they make amends update soon love!
Vampireacademyrox chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
love it plz ud soon XD
TheEvergreenShadow chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Hehe, cool chapter! I like how the food fight was chaotic, yet you managed to give enough details for the readers to imagine it. good job, and update soon!
ClicheStoryIsCliche chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Me gusta.

Update soon. 3
Exsomnis chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I can tell you put a lot of effort into this. You did a good job.
Imperfect-Princess chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Hmm, I actually enjoyed that first chapter. The character's seem well rounded and thought out. Looking forward to chapter two! I'll have to creep your profile and check out some of your other works.

Happy writing,