Reviews for Crystal Gazing
I.O.K.O chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It's amazing how you adhere to this form, and still create a coherent piece comprised of (what I perceive to be) mixed metaphor. Bravo! Pretty much all of my "poetry" is free verse... adhering to any particular form is a hard feat to accomplish.
Ygg chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Love it when much of the interpretation of poems is left for the reader to unravel. It is as if the poem is deliberately made cloudy and works on the reader's unconscious so as to elicit a connection to it which runs deeper than the superficial cognitive mind could possibly fathom. Excellent work!
Poison Ember chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Your writing is so interesting, so again, thanks for another awesome poem!

Skylar Bane...
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
''Im pregnable diamond for a crystallised life away from the silhouette'' - Absolutely love it! Wonderful work as always. Keep it Up!
Jenny Sue chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really beautiful poem. I love the word 'nourish' being used for what blood does for the heart.
Archia chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was a beautiful poem. Keep writing, please.
nickyO chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
A gem of a poem, makes me think about making changes for the better or rather turning my attention to all the possibilities instead of being focused on one.
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Love the flow and rhythm of the choka. Keep it up!
Punslinger chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I like this very much. It gave me an eerie chill and a strange sense of pleasure at the same time. "relevant to radiance" is a striking phase.