Reviews for The Red Rose
RebeccaMonroe chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
I cant wait To read she is pregnant! !
RebeccaMonroe chapter 16 . 4/14/2015
I love them !
RebeccaMonroe chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
"And because I wish to make you happy, the happiest and most loved woman in this world. I want to be able to hold your hand on the street, and not have anybody around us thinking that we are not entitled to do so. I want to turn all the wrongs that you've made into rights. I don't want to hide our love anymore." PERFECT !
RebeccaMonroe chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
I LOVE all the poetic sentences of William in same chapters! So beautiful !
RebeccaMonroe chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
Oh Rose...:'/
RebeccaMonroe chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
Poor William...He must be hurt
RebeccaMonroe chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
Im surprised they dont often make love ! Why? I mean they are adult...
But i like you give a little more details about their lovemaking :)
They are so so sweet together !
I want a William
RebeccaMonroe chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
Love is so powerful ...
i adore how William loves Rose!
RebeccaMonroe chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
i love the jealousy (and hurt )of the two when they each other with someone else ! (its grammatically correct ?! in english? i mean the hurt/jealousy of Rose when she saw William with Linda and the jealousy/hurt of William when He saw Rose with the Duke! )
Poor William ...learn that Rose will marry the Duke ...but i like reading this ! :)

i love when they are sweet with each other but i love when they are harsh with each other TOO lol

i love the WHOLE scene at Scarlet's house !

yes i know its a lot of "i love" but so far i love a lot (again yes) your fiction ! ! ! !
RebeccaMonroe chapter 8 . 3/24/2015
i really love this new version ! you know i already LOVE the first but this one too! a lot !
Again im at the 8th chapter and i havent posted reviews!:/ sorry but as the first version i devour it i cant stop reading it ! but i will reread the first 7 chapters and leave revieuw:)
i love this chapter it is so romantic !( as William !He is so sweet and romantic with her! im fond of him !)
i like a lot the fact you use the mythology with Ares and Aphrodite !
you should have give more details about their first lovemaking such as the undressing or feeling :)

"dancing to inexistent music or walking around naked. Would you not like it?" Lol
Zireael07 chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Oh wow, another chapter! Brilliant!
Zireael07 chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Love the story. Will Will meet Mrs. Miller finally?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow! You really captivated me from the start, and know I can't stop reading. On to Chapter 2 now! :)
Andria J Brenson chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
This is by far one of the best historical fictions I have read in quite a long while. I don't believe I saw a single grammatical or spelling error in the any of the chapters. The only real complaint I have (though it isn't really a complaint) is I expected Mr. Hale to be a bit less of a romantic... Other that I absolutely love the plot and characters!

Can't wait to see what will happen next!