Reviews for She's His Bromance
Pzychotic chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Wow farting Pokemon joke really creative situation? That's what I call interesting

This is really funny, and I'm glad that you've thought of alot of ways that she could be uncomfortable. (like if she just went to the bathroom and pissed and didn't think anything, i would be mad. also about changing for pe lawl) It's really so creative and I'm really excited to know what happens to her!1
oOEPICMOoOSEOo chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Awesome story! HAHAHAHAHAHA! UPDATEEEE!
Darke-of-Nothingness chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
It was a completely awesome read. I hope you update soon.
Exsomnis chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
And because I'm an idiot, I forgot to mention that I loved the part about the pickle in the cookie jar.
Exsomnis chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
...Um, not to be rude or anything, but this person seems...err...well...very...stupid. Not stupid, stupid, but in the stupid kinda "I'm so girlish, look at me, I'm a blonde damsel in distress!" kinda way...Rats, I don't know how to say this without being rude/mean/offensive. It's sorta like you put...uh...too much effort into making her girly at the beginning. But that's just my opinion, and I'm sure other people have their opinions...err...of course they do. That was a stupid thing to say...But the second chapter was a lot better, and I'd love to see more because for once the girl isn't just acting all cool and "manly" when she's thrown into this kinda situation. ) So, um...Please update soon?

...Yeeeeeeeeeeah, this review sucked. *facepalm* I'll do a better job next time, I promise.
Pzychotic chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Aww, poor girl :O Man, that's not a really good start, hmm? But it's a very good start to the story! And bromance ftw :P

PS: I hope this doesn't turn into a yaoi smut story though -_-

Keep it up!
Nephythys chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Awesome story, please keep updating.

Cheers

Nephythys
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Ahaha3 I have an account on here, but I'm too lazy to sighn in. But anyways, this story is pretty good. I like the plot and I am really interested in seeing what will happen next! I hope you continue to update! :D
Monette chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
"Pickle in the cookie jar."? lol? What an odd thing to say

Anyway, I usually don't laugh much when I'm reading stories but I actually giggled out loud at the Yes part. As far as grammar and writing style I can't find anything wrong, just keep up the good humor!

Update soon :)
InflictedDemise chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I really like this! Please Continue!
lew2286 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011