Reviews for Card Master Star
decode9 chapter 40 . 12/2/2012
That's the end of that. That was a really fun ending. Plus it was nice to see everyone their at the end.
decode9 chapter 38 . 11/24/2012
Yeah! Well that was very good, and honestly did not expect Lexie to win. So now it's the Star Master and Delta Soul against there kids. This should be fun.
Seint Seint Soe chapter 38 . 11/23/2012
Very Impressive story
decode9 chapter 35 . 11/7/2012
well...those chapters were good, and i hope Miranda and Dagger will be able to calm Lexie.
Richard Omega chapter 32 . 11/3/2012
I have been absent for a while haven't I? All I have to say is that you're doing good without me even though we have a super heroe as a duelist now. Well if you haven't watch Omega The Elves Wars you could since right now I'm writing Chapter 55. Well it was nice review you again Van! XD

-Richard Omega
Richard Omega chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
Fillers *sigh* why do I have a bad feeling about them?
decode9 chapter 30 . 8/11/2012
nice. also yeah she will be a good opponet in the tournament.
decode9 chapter 28 . 8/3/2012
...no comment about the vespas except they were reaaallly troublesome in your previous story.
decode9 chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
nice to see the hooded monsters again. going good van.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/7/2012
Well that ended well. Also this is decode9. Like how you are going so far. The tournament should be good.
Richard Omega chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
Nice way to end the chapter. Just like a real manga.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/29/2012
Hello Van. Decode9 here. Looks like you are still going. I am also still working on DELTA. I have uploaded a brand new chapter. Please review it and let me know if your characters are OOC. Also this duel looks like it will take a while.
decode9 chapter 23 . 6/13/2012
Sorry that I have not had the time to review. been busy with writing Delta and Rebirth. Good chapter...and it looks like Targent is becoming power crazy.
HeroSpirit chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
While I do appreciate the concept of a "Card Game" story, I see too many of them trying to be yu-gi-oh wannabes. This story is one of them.

I would normally suggest that you maybe re-invent the game this story uses for dueling, but you're already over 20 chapters in, so I don't see that happening unless you go for a reboot. I highly suggest that. Don't reference another card game into it, try and be as original as you possibly can be with stories like this, otherwise most readers will simply think it's a rip-off. Which is something a writer should never do.

The story itself has potential though. Someone who loves a game and wants to be the very best at it. Overused, yes. It still works well though. Very enjoyable.
decode9 chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
nice. At least Kaine escaped.