Reviews for Hunting Drabbles
steph135 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
wow. i understand you are killing the ducks but you explain it so beautifully it takes away from the violence. to be honest, i like actiony\violent books, but i like art as well. nicely done :)
-steph135
steph135 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
this is cool! described so well i feel like im there! i've always wanted to go hunting to so this is perfect for me. :P
-steph135
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
ha i loved it, awesome! suddenly i was in my own woods decked out in camo hunting deer or turkey orr whatever the season is, i felt the chill before the adrenil with you, how every thing goes hush while you have that moment of focus. Very relatable. very vivd again, you know right where your going and how to take us there with you. Excellent work
PoetPanda13 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Very good metaphors here. You're right, not only is the sight beautiful, but so is your writing, good job.
PoetPanda13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is super cool. You like hunting huh? That's awesome. You're a really good writer and I hope you get inspired more often :p
ditzygirly22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is soo good! It's so great how you make something like hunting sound so gracful and wonderful. I really liked all the description and how you compared it to world war 2. :D
beastboy242 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
awesome work making your hunting trip into a book.

(p.s. this is Bryson)
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
This is amazing. It's so detailed, and I really like how you make similes. It really makes it easy to read and creates a very descriptive picture of the scene.

You honestly make hunting sound like the most wonderful thing in the world.
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Once again very good :). I love the details that you have here it makes you feel like you are really there yourself. I think that you are very good at writing and I can't wait for more :)
E panda chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Again, great, great job! I loved how you compared waiting for the ducks to WWII. There was great imagery; I could really see every single detail that you wrote which made the scene more enjoyable and more believable. I also liked the way that you percieved and describe the cold. Truly amazing details. Please, keep writing and I hope to see another chapter soon!

E Panda :)
violetfireflies chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Whoa! That was like... amazing! :D It's so good. I love how you compared it to WWII and the bombers. The ending line was so poetic - I love it! :) Nice job writing.
swingdancer23 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Hello there! :3

This was soooo good! Dude, you have an amazing talent! Your imagery is amazing. I can feel my fingers getting frostbite, which is a good thing! :P The simile of birds and bombers is genius - this was fantastic!

Overall, great job!

Lyric
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was good! Good job, I liked it!
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is really good. I love how detailed it is. Definitely keep writing, because I want to read more.
E panda chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Great job for your first story! You really do have a lot of potential and I hope you know that. Just remember that whenever you write dialogue, you have to start a new paragraph. If you don't know what I'm talking about then PM me and ask. I promise I'll reply soon. Please keep writing; I hope to see more from you!

E panda :)