Reviews for The Marriage of Heaven and Earth
TheWorldOfLove chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
I'm in love with this!
Jack Sylverwind chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
That was beautiful. I loved it. Good work.
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Ah, this was lovely.

I love the simple relationship of them both, and the way you worked the parting was really beautiful - I could just see Darien as he said it. I also really enjoyed the time skip at the end and happy reflections. A well-wrapped story.

Originally I thought it would be more angsty and that there would be more made of Clayton's suicidal tendencies, perhaps a momentary relapse where he holds the gun and looks at it reflectively or something, but I think I might be a little too accustomed to seeing fully worked-in heart-wrenching angst. I like the way this worked, I really did, and I look forward to reading your future projects.
bobsaysyes chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
:'( its over, and darien..and Clayton...and and and, oooohhhhhh! This was really good! Though there is one thing to complain about, they aren't together! :( ooh
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
awww, such a bittersweet ending!

lovely, though. I love the silly Moon, and when he talks to the plant. Lovely story.

And beautiful writing, describing the protagonist's breakthrough right before Darien leaves, and at the beginning, the description of his ascent to the heavenly bodies is beautiful.
KD chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Just leaving another review in hopes of numbers attracting more readers. (: Still love it.
KD chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
A late night read as I procrastinate on my paper. Really liking it so far. (:
GreenGrass1 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
It's a very beautiful ending. The imageries here are very nicely done. Thanks for writing this.
Honunjama chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
This was really, really beautiful!

I love this whole story but this chapter was really strong and powerful emotionally.

You have some lovely imagery at the end, with the 'quickening dark' and the starlight on the web. Stunning

I don't think Clayton should love anyone more than Darien, but that's just me, because Darien's my favorite :p

Anyway, I will read this *again*

Kudos

Suki .
Jack Sylverwind chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Loved this chapter. It was very cute and well written.
GreenGrass1 chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
Oh that inevitable separation! Don't know if I can take it. But not all stories have to have happy ending, right? Bittersweet ending can sometimes be more appropriate. However, I do wonder where is Clayton's home? Or is it a symbolic home as in "when you are comfortable in your own skin then you are home". Can't wait to find out.

P.S. Good luck with job hunting.
honunjama chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Oh, it's going to be sad! However much I love to read sad and poignant, I never want stories to reach that point and end. I think you chose the right time to introduce that element (of Darien having to return), it keeps me not wanting it to happen though! And I'm interested to know what he means by Clayton going home.

Wow I wrote a whole review from my phone! Good luck with the job hunting!

suki .
honunjama chapter 6 . 1/17/2012

Wow I wrote a whole review from my phone! Good luck with the job hunting!

suki .
Yaleni chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
aww, this story is so sweet and strange. i love it!
bobsaysyes chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Hehe, this is so cute! Anyway, I liked the conversation with peter, it seemed pretty realistic to me, and of course anything to do with Darien and Clayton together was adorable, so basically, I loved the chapter :) gold stars for you, yay
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »