Reviews for Hotel Hideaway
UntamedImagination chapter 21 . 9/4
What happened to the updates...?
Blueyes57 chapter 19 . 8/6
you should really finish this story. why did you stop?
PassionatelyAbsurd chapter 21 . 7/5
Hello! Just wondering, is HH discontinued? I check back once in a while for an update but it just never comes. Even if it is though, what you've written so far of it is fantastic, along with all of your other works. Happy writing!
zeljko chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
:D another beautiful story... I'm so glad that you finished it like this. Not worrying about future but making the point on cherishing every beautiful present moment we can get from life and each other... Thx
Guest chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
I miss this story so much :(
tessa chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
I absolutely love this story. It's been a long time ago you've probably abandoned it, but it really it's amazing. Of course if you're going to work on a story I totally vote for 'an island feels no pain'. I must know what happens to Mason and Scotty Dog! ! 3 you are an amazing writer and I adore all your characters , especially Dougie.
SamyJo10 chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
I just wanted to say that I've fallen in love with another one of your stories. It seems I've caught all of them late in the game, but they're still such a joy for me to read! I do hope you finish them, or at least finish uploading for them (before I die XD)!
For this story in particular, I love the premise and surprisingly the relationship, despite how quickly it happened. I sincerely hope we get to see it develop more and how the two guys will handle it when Gabriel's life finally catches up. I feel like it is much better done and handled than The Halloween Incident, and I absolutely adore that story, so this is definitely the utmost praise! I would certainly be read and waiting to be the first to read an update, on this or the other. You have a talent in writing, even as a hobby, and I dearly appreciate that I have a chance to experience it. Thanks so much for your stories and imagination!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
Can't wait for next chapter!
SinaV chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
Such a wonderful, well written story. I can only hope that you plan to continue it soon.
willow's rain chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
Please, please, please update again. I reread the story for probably the 10th to 15th time and I really want to see how things pan out for Gabriel and Connor. I love the way the story flows and how the two interact, not only with each other, but also with the other characters. I miss these guys. :(
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
Good story. Hope you end up adding to it.
42istheanwser chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Not to be unoriginal, but OH SHIT! NOOOO!
TheOtherSam chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
Really love this story. Such great detail.
42istheanwser chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
WHAA?! What's wrong with Gabriel?! Connor's adorable, he seems like the shy type...can't wait to see where this goes!
no-ones-puppet chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
Not gonna lie, but this story is super adorable. First off I'm a sucker for anything Scottish related and the fact that this is set in the highlands is spectacular. Then add onto the fact that you made it about a laird and gave it a very modern spin is even better. :)

It's got a hint of cliché in that it's the misunderstood and troubled star finding himself after denying his true dreams for years, but personally I think it works wonderfully. I mean, there's actual depth to characters and the interactions between them even though it is moving fast. The thing is though that you make them acknowledge this within their relationship and I think it gives the whole situation more credibility. They're not caught up in the honeymoon phase where everything is hunky-dory. They realize that there is a reality outside of their little snowy scottish town.

Anyways I do hope you finish the story. I would love to see what happens when/if Gabriel goes back to hollywood and faces all that he left behind, hopefully with the support of a strong Scottish laird by his side though of course. Lol.
137 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »