Reviews for Hotel Hideaway
Guest chapter 21 . 4/18
Can't wait for next chapter!
SinaV chapter 21 . 1/3
Such a wonderful, well written story. I can only hope that you plan to continue it soon.
willow's rain chapter 21 . 1/3
Please, please, please update again. I reread the story for probably the 10th to 15th time and I really want to see how things pan out for Gabriel and Connor. I love the way the story flows and how the two interact, not only with each other, but also with the other characters. I miss these guys. :(
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
Good story. Hope you end up adding to it.
42istheanwser chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Not to be unoriginal, but OH SHIT! NOOOO!
TheOtherSam chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
Really love this story. Such great detail.
42istheanwser chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
WHAA?! What's wrong with Gabriel?! Connor's adorable, he seems like the shy type...can't wait to see where this goes!
no-ones-puppet chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
Not gonna lie, but this story is super adorable. First off I'm a sucker for anything Scottish related and the fact that this is set in the highlands is spectacular. Then add onto the fact that you made it about a laird and gave it a very modern spin is even better. :)

It's got a hint of cliché in that it's the misunderstood and troubled star finding himself after denying his true dreams for years, but personally I think it works wonderfully. I mean, there's actual depth to characters and the interactions between them even though it is moving fast. The thing is though that you make them acknowledge this within their relationship and I think it gives the whole situation more credibility. They're not caught up in the honeymoon phase where everything is hunky-dory. They realize that there is a reality outside of their little snowy scottish town.

Anyways I do hope you finish the story. I would love to see what happens when/if Gabriel goes back to hollywood and faces all that he left behind, hopefully with the support of a strong Scottish laird by his side though of course. Lol.
kinichiPrincessOfTheDark chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
you are a beautiful writer and I love this story, but all of us get writers block. it just happens, we can know exactly what we want to happen but getting there with writers block is a mountain ON a molehil. anyway loving the happy smuttiness
kinichiPrincessOfTheDark chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Why do I get the feeling Connors boyfriend is the new LLC chef? Hehe.
Blueyes57 chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
wow you haven't updated since february. is this the usual length of updates? I'll put a follow on this story because I've invested my time to reading it all so far but I'll probably forget about it by the time an update is posted lol *shrugs*
UnbridledSilence chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
Why did I not get to your other stuff earlier?! XD
This is great; love it! I'm normally not a fan of instalove, but you make it work with these two.
drumline chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
Great fic! I love it !
LittleSaphyrs chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
I really like this, it's an amazing story and I hope you get over your little block soon! Looking forward to next chapter, but don't feel pressured or anything
AdriannaRomantica chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
I finally got around to reading this! Being in school is lame! It takes away from spending time on the things that matter! Haha Seriously, I was looking forward to having enough time to sit and read it all. Read it on the bus ride to and from campus.
Anyway, that was one INTENSE scene. The love and passion between these guys is incredible. I mean, they've know each other for days, and the connection they share is adorable and amazing. They need each other and want each other and you make that clear. Really enjoy these two.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
130 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »