Reviews for Falling Leaves
Green-Eyes101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
i don't usually read peoms but this is really good...You can picture it in your head...Written superbly :)
Horror At Its Worst chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Absolutely beautiful. What I love about your writing is that its simple, yet elegant in a way that is hard to describe almost. I love the symbolism I've picked up from your piece, and I adore how you have such a talent for portraying such brilliant themes in such little space.

Keep Up the good work darling :)
DarknessesDownfall chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Unique I must say it sorta felt like I was there watching the leafs color drain away as it fell from its tree...I feel a little sad as if something terrible has happened and the life has been sucked away *shudders* I like you writin :3
Alex Everette chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
It's a really nice little poem, you should definately keep writing!
midnightlily105 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Nice poem. I think it describes the end of a leaf's life beautifully.
Jeremy C chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Very flowing. I'm no poet, but I like it.
lbjw0128 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Good Poem! Great job!
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
*snaps fingers*

well written and you get a cookie *hands over cookie of your choice*

I love the fall and how the leaves change colors its just so beautiful...I can't wait to read more by you:3

Keep up the awesome works

CbS
Light Holder chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Great work. The colours are pictures rather than obvious descriptions. Rythm is good and the verses slowly fall like leaves. Still I have to say that the last verse turns the piece completely around. I'm not arguing of course, you say what you want to say :), yet I feel the sadness that builds up from the start is very much gone by the end. But it might just be what you mean ;).

Write more ! :)
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
a nice little poem :D
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awesome poem!

It reminds me of fall and fun memories from my childhood of jumping in piles of leaves. I'm going to show some of my friends this poem so expect more reviews soon! :)
PeNgUiNs lover98 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
i hate it...

just kidding i love it i can just image being outside and seeing the colors of the leaves.
LavenderOnYourDoorstep chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Interesting, I could imagine how the leaves fall. I like it.

-LOYD