Reviews for Talking through the differences
misspelledideas chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Cory's right. Romance novels are full of shit. This story was amazing, and incredibly realistic. Props to you.
Radio chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was great, I so agree with Cory. I remember when I was younger and I'd read those trashy romance novels and think "YES, this is how it should be." and now much older and much wiser I know that if it's not like a romance novel it doesn't mean it's not still really good. Thanks for the walk down memory lane and maybe a few chuckles.
LeKo chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Very funny story, realistic too. I like it a lot. I like how they negotiate. Not that that is always realistic, but who cares. Funny and sweet. Nice.
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This story is pretty interesting, but I can't help but feel it would have been better as part of a larger story. The whole expectations vs. experience scheme would have been fascinating for a novella, encompassing all aspects of life, not just the sexual.

But I do appreciate the way you tell a story in a non-linear way, jumping around and back and forth based on the theme.
thelastfloorup chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
awww that was cute, and well done. Gives you a lot to think about.
Spaz chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was kind of adorable.
The Color Clear chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
:3, this whole time I waS IMAGINING MY MOM'S ROMANCE NOVELS (tHE ONES WITH fABIO AND SOME BUSTY CHICK ON THE COVER)

Sorry about the caps lock. I put it on by accident and didn't have the energy to fix it.

I think you achieved an incongruity, and in a realistic way as well. This story just had a certain 'flow' to it that made everything sort of work, you know?

Happy Holiday swag
miraakira chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
IT WORKS LOL. This was funny as hell, loved how u kept to the theme, u just made my day :)
Nebulad chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I liked this :) It was short and sweet and mundane in a good way :D