Reviews for 17 Things Before 'I Love You'
heal me forever chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
is dis real stry oh my god beautiful :)
Ihatethesystem chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
So totally adorable. I love this
LINKY chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hi. I am so in love with this selection. I'm looking forward to read more of your masterpieces.
Felix Golden chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I SERIOUSLY LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS! Sorry for the caps-lock, just seriously pumped that someone FINALLY made a somewhat mushy list thingy! BEST FICTION-PRESS THING I'VE EVER READ IN THE WORLD! You should make a sequel with the girl's point of view. Seriously amazing story! I loved the part with the guy forgetting his wallet. Sorry for the long review that I made even longer than it had to be with the exclamation points.
Varshini Karthik chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
BEAUTIFUL! It's the word! Bows down, you're an amazing writer! do continue! :)
YouKnowMe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great. I really like the character of the guy
BoredomStrikes chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
"But while I was reading this book".. Correction on that one, I meant story..
BoredomStrikes chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I'm not really into romance stories.. I don't even know why I've read this when the title specifically says 17 Things Before 'I Love You'. But congratulations you made me read the whole story. But while I was reading this book I wasn't having any reactions (You know when you read stuffs, you kind of feel you were in it, imagine a lot of stuff that should have happened, etc.).. But at the last part where it says "You weren't like those other girls who came in with heavily made up face and lethal hair" made me laugh inside thinking about girls who have that kind of look every single party.. Anyway, good luck on your other stories and maybe this one :)..
anon chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
this story is way too cute and mushy :) i like it. the way the guy wants to treasure the girl he loves is very astounding. one in a gazillion man, eh? finding a man like that is what we call fate. good luck on your next writings. they will be touching and inspiring just as this one. :)