Reviews for A Caged Freedom
Talysse chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
nice :)
vara silverwing chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
This is so good! I've never read anything quite like it! (obiously since you wrote it) :) anyways, I realy love it and can't wait for more! U hope you'll update it soon hun!
ShinigamiForHire chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
PLEASE, continue! Thia story is just mind-blowing 3
Celestialuna chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Poor Christopher! Good chapter.
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
good chapter.
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Good start of story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
please oh please update this dear kee
Sayure chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Oh please please please the next chapters please. This story rocks, I looove it.

Thank you for your work.
Bow chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
this is def interesting. both human and alien appearance were not really clear tho. would love to read more :)
gravelyghoulish chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Very good word choice and flow, I'm interested to see how this continues
Nyx chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Again, another really good chapter! Still doing a very good job with describing the world instead of giving a summary. I think a quick edit with a bar placed would help in the whole fast forward thing again between poisoning and taking him before the council, but that's something pretty small c:

The hasty decision of the Palatine seemed a little forced to move the whole marriage plot ahead, but I'm really interested to see how the races and the officials find their place in the story. Keep up the great writing, can't wait to see more of it!
Nyx chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Very interesting story thus far! The only small thing that might need some tweaking that I can think of is a bar that separates the past and the present because I was really thrown off going from what I imagined to be child Chris to teen/adult Chris.

Aside from that, you do a great job of showing and not telling how humans got to be where they are or the past of the war or any of that. Your integration into this world is very smooth and I'm keeping an eye out for this story c: