Reviews for The Idol of Moderation
YFIQ chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Time travel?
Juliegirl22 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Wow, the fifteenth year of his book tour? Must have been a popular book!
Juliegirl22 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I loved the bandits part, threatening to give them a lecture
professional griefer chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I'm don't really like your style, your sentence structure seems kinda inverted and weird, and I think it would look better if you didn't invert it. As it is, it doesn't flow too well, and I was distracted by it.
I did love the content though, I thought you did a great job with Monty Python-esque humor, and I was really amused by the dialogue.
I liked the idea of this in general, it was really entertaining and you pulled it off nicely.
I do think you need a beta though, there were a lot of technical errors in this that someone could fix.
Overall, I think this was awesome. Good work.
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Education lol. Poor Loola.
The Folk Extraction chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
This is a fantastic set of characters, I can especially sympathise with Loola. For much too long female warriors have worn metal bikinis instead of proper armor. -shakes head- and I love the comment about little Jack LOL! There must be something more to him!
The Folk Extraction chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Haha! This is great! I can't beleive it took me so long to get back to you, and now I'm really glad that I did. It seems like i almost never come across a story on this site that I just want to keep reading immediately. And this is definitely one of them. I especially love how this chapter ends...I mean, I wasn't expecting him to 'smite' her after their conversation, but I wasn't expecting that either. It made me laugh out loud!
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Lol. His crumpets.

That was some crazy desert the chef was trying to cook. Could understand why he chose it over the prince lmao.

I'm also glad Sinestria made her appearance at a rather unexpected time.
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Skimpy metal bikinis lol. *Sadly thinks about video games that perfectly fit Loola's example*
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was quite an amusing read :)

I wonder what he really did do to her.. hmm. Guess I'll have to find out in the next chapter.