Reviews for RockRidge Massacre
NaruIno1 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Not to be mean, but the whole huge crowd kinda killed it for me.. But I'll still read this
ExpelledWriter chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Amazing story without a doubt. I've always loved a good horror story or film. I love how your story is both a book but at the same time plays like the "kids in the woods" horror films. I definitely enjoy reading this and look forward to chapter 7 I found myself looking crazily for the "next" button and was saddened to see there was no more yet. My only complaint is that at certain points in the story things become confusing too where you don't understand what is going on, but nonetheless great work!
NaruIno1 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
): Noooo.! I didn't want anyone to die )x but I guess it had to happen... I'm sad now, but I still wanna read, so keep on
NaruIno1 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Noooooo! I wanna know what happens... Agh, please update soon.(:
NaruIno1 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
I just started reading this story again. And I'm on the edge filled with anxiety. Poor Sarah.. I know it's not good to laugh at what Mark said about her getting eaten, but I did.\: Off to read Ch. 5!
Emme Vance chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Hello LegKicker,
As promised, after reviewing all of your work, this was the piece I was most drawn too. First off, I love a good horror story! The idea is interesting and I think that straight up horror needs to be embraced more (when well done). Here's what I like, you start your paragraphs with really concrete details-images that are delicate and easy to see. After looking over all your work, you do this consistently. Most of your paragraphs start like this, but my one critique would be that your dialogue sometimes falls flat. I'm having trouble visualizing these characters based on what's coming out of their mouths. What they say has to seem real. When I think about dialogue (not that I'm an expert) I really go out and just listen to people talk. I sit in restaurants, parks, subways, and listen to their stories and their word choice, and I look for something special. You have so many great ideas though can't wait to see more! I hope that I offered a new perspective, and of course all comments come from a good place and sincere want for all writers to improve!
love971 chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Its been a long time but i have definetly not forgotten this! Cant wait!
love971 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
hi, first of all oh my god! That is fantastic you have real talent in writing, a wonderful dark immagination, I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter! this story is so gripping and just i dont know how to describe it, i love it!

Keep writig, update soon!

-Angie
Omnipotent-Mind chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Good writing and grammer. Like the different perspectives but the characters seem a little dumb. Keep writing though, it's not bad.
NaruIno1 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Omg this story is really good! It's suspenseful too! Please update soon!