Reviews for Get Me Out of Here
Delphineava chapter 1 . 11/16
im here because you were fav on roughdrafthero's
Kaylee chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I thought this would've turned into a one-night stand, guess not. It makes me love this one shot even more!
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Cute :)
Ryuhana chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I actually waited with reviewing until I read all of your story's, and I really like them and I absolutely LOVE the take me from this pain story's and their sequels. It's a shame you didn't finish more than friends 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
: ) nice fluff
Chronos Ardour chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
cute story
hey chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
ive read ur stories and theyre rlly good but im not old enough to go on there any way i can read ur sotries like the one after MOving On? pls email me at ndyuong gmail . com
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
So fluffy... I'm squealing here! Those god-awful pickup lines... Oh, Nick, that's not how you do it! Glad that he wised up though :P
DNAstar chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
awww cute
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
WTF. Dude! Don't leave us hanging, un-end the story!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
aww, this was sweet ) the end put a goofy smile on my face xD
coffeexkitkat chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
... Nick... Is just too hot... *swoon* I just love his character! What a so-definitely-out-there flirt! And flirt is an understatement. ;] I enjoyed the story entirely. I actually read it three times, and I've been meaning to review. It's just fp is not the easiest to access on the iPhone.

Nonetheless, I have read a good number of your stories and unfortunately for myself, I've been losing sleep to finish them in one go. It's a good thing for you, I guess. ;P

Please keep writing!
jma chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I do declare, Mrs. Esquirella, I oh so luv mah story! Thank you kindly!
Bedlam Chaos chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Cute :-)

Even though the ending was a bit quick, the story in itself was cute and heartwarming.

Thanks for it.
prostock69 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was a lovely story. Your writing style is fantastic! I enjoyed the nerdy virgin being deflowered by the experienced stud very much. I love one-shots and you did a fantastic job with this one. I especially loved the following except of Nick and Robert's conversation at the party:

"Head, now THERE'S a great idea," Nick exclaimed.

"Well, hopefully you're flexible enough to give yourself a good time!" Robert settled himself into the driver's seat of his car and moved to close the door, but Nick had quickly blocked the move with a palm against the inside of the window.

I laughed out loud reading that! So freaking funny! And at this:

"Because I think we could have a great time together," Nick finally responded. "And you would too if you took that stick out of your ass and let me replace it with something bigger but less sharp."

OMG! He has Micky Mouse tattooed on his ass! lol. Too funny but so cute!

p.s. Honestly, I didn't miss you not writing the "action." Anymore, I'm more interested on how they get there (the build up.)