Reviews for Eight brothers and Me
alamodie chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Cute, update soon! Oh, and it would be cool to see the dad's side of the family, it would be a funny contrast between a family of all guys and a family of all girls
Momo17 chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
She should have punched him then left the car lol

The roly poly/skill bit made me laugh lol update soon!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Hey I dont think ur chapter was short! :p I like chapters of this sort of lengths...u know, u get a good dose of laughter and evrything n u dont even need too much time to read through. And i so feel ur pain..I'm damn busy with exams as well! :( They kill, no?

Anywho, I still like Alec! There's nothing I can't like about him! U know, at some point in their lives, guys need to make a point to show others that 'hey, i'm cooler than u think!' and Alec's merely in that phase. He likes Ty after all..he just needed to make a point to boost his self esteem..N i dont know why, but the fact that he was making out with that annoying creature and at the same time his eyes were totally trained on Ty-I FOUND THAT PART INSANELY HOT! call me crazy..but that's just how i am. :P

And Ty's reaction to the whole make out thing was so funny! _ I love Ty's reactions! And I like how u write. Your writing is quirky and funny without them being overdone. Waiting for an UPDATE soon! :)

Ciao

-ScarletScars
Lethaldoze chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Great Chapter...but it was soooo short!

You can do whatever you want with Alec...I'm sure I'll like him just the same no matter how he is!

Alec is trying to make Ty jealous. Ty needs to stop being in denial already!

Please update sooon!
Little Miss StormCloud chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
I like both because he is acting like a guy who is teaseing a girl even though him making out infront of Ty was a litlle scary of a thought but funny. But Alec is freaking cool.
bookppl93 chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Wahoo! Chapter 10!
laughing my a. off chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
I'm a little tea pot short and FAT!11 AGH! That's what they meant. Now update before I cut you balls off.
songfire15 chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Haha wow lol the beginning was funny :) And I like the whole bailey/sam thing going on. Can't wait for an update!
IndiLovely chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Great chapter!

New Alec annoys me though. I miss the cuddle-up-with-Ty-on-a-couch Alec. :( He's obviously just trying to make Ty jealous, though I don't really know why he'd need to since it's not like she rejected him or anything. Anyways, good luck in your exams and hope you upload another chapter soon!
Lethaldoze chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
Well firstly congratulations to Alec for finally losing his VLs...Lol! That had to happen even though it was to Mary!

Sam's a great addition to the story! Can't wait to see what happens between him and Ty. Alec getting jealous is totally coming i hope! Right?

Anyway great chapter! Loved it! Update soon! D
laughing my a. off chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Trying...Not to... Think about... Trying... eat you head off. Now, you need to get her with him (new guy) or her be pissed at Alec. Crap, there went my hipppo. See! You always make me do that. Lose my ride. Jarrod, wait up. I know your a hipppo but your fast!
Momo17 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
She tried to make it sound like a little girl, all sweet and innocent. More like a bitching whore - I couldn't stop laughing, this was so funny!

Ughhh, Alec! Why would you do that? Though I'm pretty sure all of this was to make Ty jealous ;)
Blue-Zalea chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Noooooo! Why Alec, whyyyyyyyyyyy! Although i like this chapter and am happy you updated, im still disapointed in Alec... i hope he's just confused... haha but anyways nice job, can't wait for another update. love the drama :)
Elusive Lucidity chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
E-bam!Haha..nice one! :P btw...it wasn't a shock that Ty hates Mary-whatever-her-name-is..seriously,who wouldn't with that sugary voice of hers?i can imagine the hideous voice and laughter *shudders*

Okay..new guy..and Alec's new status(no longer virgin lips)..ahhh..so many developments! But I like Sam, and it's gonna be nice knowing how Ty will feel about the whole Alec/Mary thing :P

ahhh..sweet sweet jealousy :)
songfire15 chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Haha Wow, I wasn't really expecting that at the end. I mean it was predictable that way, but I wasn't expecting it I guess lol Good chapter though :) Update soon please!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »