Reviews for Eight brothers and Me
AMessofPickles chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter and I cannot wait to see more fluff between Alec and Ty :D They're adorable together.

Update soon!
J.J. LaRoux chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Awesome story so far! Update again soon!
Momo17 chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
I really liked it, thank god you updated :)

The police scene was funny!
DarkStar616 chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Teehee!
Little Miss StormCloud chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Oh, their funny alright. Not smart enough to think that Ty doesn't have them memorized. I liked the police man thing. SHofta? I'm sorry to offend but what kinda name is that? Great chapter.
Momo17 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Update soon please :)
Momo17 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Team Alec! Dont like Chris!
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Thank you for sharing this and it was good to know.
laughing my a. off chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Hmmm... I have no idea how to help. But I know whatever you do turns out amazing and humorous. Helpful, right. I think it should kinda discreet sabotage and not all out, because that would ruin it all. Oh after this next chap, you should have Taylor Swift song "Better Than Revenge" if she gets revenge on the brothers or on Chris. I think either would be funny. Ta~ta for now. Hope thiis helped.
Miki Kiyama chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
i was literally grinning and laughing my head off at how crazy their family is! keep up the good work! xx
Stickler4Rules chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
u do know the rules, ryt? u can't jst turn an A/N into a chptr. it raises the hopes pf the readers. hoping u won't do that again... btw, l lyk hw the story is progressing, though m smwhat disappointed by the length of the chptrs; they r way too small.
ARulzz chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Alec's working on someone's else's behalf? But WHY? And who else will b there? Is it some1 Ty knows? God, I thought v finally figured out the couples in this story (in some stories, its rlly hard to find the couples. V can easily spot them if 1)one or both of them hate the other, 2)a boy and a grl r best frnds, 3)one of them is popular and the other is labeled as unpopular or freak or geek or whtever, 4)there'll b some things spooky.

Hey u could, Idk, let them go on a date. I mean, when Ty and Chris are in the fair, Chris starts flirting with her. She starts flirting with him. All through the date, when Chris holds her hand or when his hand brushes against hers, her pulse quicken. Then she sees her bros and Alec with their dates. She tries 2 avoid them by dragging Chris when she sees anyone of them (By them I mean Alec and her bros). Ty doesn't tell Chris anything. Finally when the fair is abt 2 close 4 the day, Chris corners her underneath an isolated tree and confesses her abt his love to her. They kiss. After the kiss ended, Chris just looks (with a high intensity) at her eyes. Ty can't look away. She blushes. When they get ready to go, Ty sees her bros and Alec. Her bros were staring open mouthed at her and Alec was...angry? She, realizing tht they have seen the kiss, blushes with embarrassment. Ty looks down. She walks beside Chris, peaking at her bros and Alec. She sees her bros turn to leave but Alec stays back with a phone pressed on his ears, still looking pissed. She reaches home and sees her bros sitting there. She glares at them and laughs when she sees their puppy dog face. They all eat dinner together. When her mom asks her abt the date. Ty says it went well. Philip says tht Chris kissed Ty. Her mom congratulates Ty. Steve smirks. She finishes dinner quickly and after saying gud night she goes 2 her bedroom. She lies on her bed, thinking abt the kiss and then her audience's expression (meaning her bros' and Alec's). She settles in 4 Alec's expression. Wht does it mean? Who did he call? As if she needs more puzzles to solve. She finally drifts into a peaceful sleep.

How abt it? I'm not saying u should use it, u know. Besides, I'll understand if u have a completely different idea. I mean, its ur story. Don't feel guilty, 'kay?

I rlly hope u would update already. I rlly can't wait. UPDATE!

Love you.

GooD LucK.
Little Miss StormCloud chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Okay then.

Wll, I have a few Ideas. one of them involves Alec or someone dressing up like the police. So ya mine are random.
Hi chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Love it so far :)
MissColly chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Sorry but I havn't got any ideas to help you with your date, maybe you could make the boys pull some pranks on Ty so she looks like a crazy person in front of her date. Like she tells them to get lost and Chris thinks she's telling him to get lost. I dunno, I think you should make it funny and embarrassing for Ty.

I'm not very good at advice but I just want to tell you that your story is going really great so far, I think you're an amazing writer, your writing is funny as well as emotional and serious at points. You get the stroppy teenage act perfectly and the boys personalities are realistic too. I hope to see an update soon! :)
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »