Reviews for Eight brothers and Me
theoffical best chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
that was amazing! and Nick's found LURVE! aww so sweet

ive read the iron knight as well as the others in the series they are awesome
songfire15 chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
Yay! Glad for the update :) I am quite fond if the humor in this story! Keep it up!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
I liked that line - "I breathed out IT's name - Mary Lee". It just struck me as quite funny. That is one of the things I am really enjoying about your story, your humour. It's sharp and right on the ball. Makes me read your stuff with a smile on my face!
bookppl93 chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Cute (:
Pink Bead Girl chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Well as much as I love the caring Alec I won't mind too much if you take a teensy detour to make Ty jealous and then have him change back to Mr Wonderful and sweep Ty off her feet, lol. You described Ty's discomfort in being trapped there while they kissed ( 6 mins for goodness sake! you would think they'd need air!). You have a deft touch with romance as well as humour. More power to you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Oh my goodness, that was a surprise. I am hoping that Ty will make short shrift of Mary-Lee and quick smart at that and as for that new chap, Sam, I hope he is going to be destined for Cat. It's not that I don't like him but I am seeing Alec and Ty in a heart shaped frame. Ah well I will just have to wait and see. Everything you write is good, even if it doesn't go the way I think! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Wonderful! I loved the description of how Alec looks and what he wears, you make him really sound like something to swoon over. Not to mention they way they lay on the couch with him stroking her hair. Oh my, I should be so lucky. You are doing a beautiful job here with your lovely imagination. So glad I found this.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
She went through those poor chaps like a dose of salts! I am glad that having reduced the older ones to a pile of rubble that she had mercy on sweet little Bailey. His punishment was highly suitable. I liked the moment with Alec and Cat, I'm agog with anticipation. This just gets better and better.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
It's like a well oiled military operation, lol. I love how the mother's mind was motivated to the max when she realised that by sending them all out she and her husband would have the house to themselves. Indeed one needs to strike while the iron is hot. Great little chapter.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Loved your jibe about the "chattering monkeys" and "even Satan would beg to be an angel if he saw this hell." Finished reading this chapter with a smile plastered on my face. You have the gift of making people happy in truckloads it would seem. Thanks.
Azziepop chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Love this! Update soon please!
alamodie chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Haha yes! I love this, absolutely hilarious and kind of adorable! I was wondering why Bailey kept sticking up for her like that (it seemed a bit mature for him), but I love that the parents bribed him! Can't wait to see what happens next, now that they're dating!
skye real chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
coolness!
Azziepop chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
LOVED IT! please update
panda28 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
cant wait for an update! :)
230 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »