Reviews for Eight brothers and Me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Cant wait to read what happens next!
songfire15 chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
Yay! :) They're finally together woohoo! Good chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next and with Lily and Brian!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
I'm soo glad there finally together. I cant wait to see what happens for them next.
leavemeialone chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
I really like reading about her life living with eight or really nine brothers. They are so different, yet they are so protective and loyal to one another. As for Alec, it is funny how all the siblings knew that Alec and Ty would one day get together. This chapter is the one. I do have to say FINALLY! It took a while. I wonder what will come next.
Blue-Zalea chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Awe! That was so cute! Update soon.
twilightwinter chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Lobe it you gotta keep
Writting!
AngelBaby98 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Love this Chapter! Can't wait til the next part. I wonder what's going to happen...
bookppl93 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
That was the best New Years gift, ever.
sherry.gee.3 chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
Im hooked on this story i cant wait to read what happens next. I really wanna have more xavieR, and i miss the sweet alec ...
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
When do you think there's going to be a new part?
anonymousvoice chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
i have the same issue all the time with writer's block..it helps to reread the story as if it's not your own and predict what you think as the reader is going to happen. and i do have to say that i like the idea that you have with lily and alec "dating" to help one another..can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Please update soon
Binkybaby chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
Update soon
Blue-Zalea chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
That was pretty good. Ty is just brilliant, haha. keep it up
songfire15 chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
Haha I love this! I really like the plot and how things are uh, falling into place with Lily and Alec's little plan. Its funny if you ask me! Can't wait to read the next chapter; keep writing :)
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »