Reviews for Eight brothers and Me
MissColly chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Yaaaaaaay you updated!
I'm so happy for Nick!
And the siblings are just so hilarious, and it's because of the way they act towards eachother. They're pretty evil towards eachother but it's funny because that's how people are towards their brothers and sisters.
Loved, look forward to more.
glitterypower chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
loveee it, more please (a
Lethaldoze chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
I loved this chapter! The fooling around with all the brothers was awesome! I fell in love with Phil in this chapter! You know, now I think about it, you should write more about Phil!
And I found Courtney real nice! And Nick looked really out of his doom and gloom mood. You know, maybe you could make Courtney someone who can completely change Nick. You know around her Nick could be happy and bright. And you can make her outgoing and always excited kind of person which is the complete opposite of Nick and yet make them completely well matched. Hope that helped!
Sneaking out? I'm so sure it's Nick going to meet Courtney!
Do write about Alec please! Miss the guy!
UPdate!
Cheers! :D
Elusive Lucidity chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
It wasn't at all a disappointment! This chapter totally did justice to your story title. I really liked how you wrote about just a day at the beach with Ty and her 8 brothers, fooling around and all.

I literally laughed real hard at this part: "Us six wolves are going hunting for one little piggy."
Talk about offensive.- am still laughing as I'm posting this. :D

Courtney seemed really cute. Yay! Love you for listening to my suggestion. It's good to see Nick with a girl. :)

Update soon, and please write about Alec! :)
anonymousvoice chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
i think it's cute that nick found a girl to talk to. and his siblings reactions are quite normal, but they do need to show their support. and i picture courtney as a girl who moves around a lot and is on vacation with her family in portugal before moving to her new house (which i picture as ending up in the same town as them) i just think it'd be nice for nick to finally have someone that'll make him happier and bring him out of his shell.
anyways i quite enjoyed this chapter, it was lighthearted and released a lot of the tension that alec brought earlier. (just a question though..is Ty going to end up going out with Xavier at all? it seems like they had sparks when they met. not to mention it'd piss alec and the brothers off)
UpDownLeftRight chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Ahhhh, I was so excited to see an update! I feel like deep down, courtneys fake. Just me though. Update soon! Hope you enjoyed your vacation though! Did you say you were visiting America?
alamodie chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
woot woot! another chap! was starting to think you'd forgotten ;) sucks that you've been running into so much writer's block tho /

Hope it doesn't continue to keep you down and out of the game tho, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this next part plays out!
songfire15 chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Hmm Interesting! I like Courtney so far; hopefully she doesn't turn out to be a jerk or anything. Update soon! :)
Momo17 chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Where do I start? I found it so funny that she used her brother for eye candy, that was great!
Bailey cute!
Nick has a girlfriend, I love that! I think she should be the opposite of nick, everything he isn't however NOT loud, I think he'd get annoyed with her if she was loud. She should be sweet, chatty and just a nice personality but also quiet and has her shy moments especially when with nick. He just brings that side out of her.
Update ASAP, loved it!
Blue-Zalea chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Nice job! Update soon :)
bookppl93 chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
I hope courtney isnt some stereo typical girl.. Make her nice
SummerReminisce chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Please please update!
anonymousvoice chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
first. OMG BAILEY IS MY FAVORITE 8 YEAR OLD in the WORLD! AHHHH lol. (had to get that out there i just love the kid) second. i LOVE your story. it is going on my list of favorites so PLEEEASE update soon. i am begging you. i simply must know what is going to happen next. update please update please update please. third. 8 brothers? omg i have two brothers and could barely stand them..but 8? yikes. fourth. sisters? ugh i am glad i don't have sisters. i am kind of wondering what will happen on THAT holiday considering i haven't met that side of Ty's family yet. fifth. WHEN WILL ALEC AND TY TALK? ugh they just need to communicate cuz honestly HOW did alec even begin to THINK that plan of his would work? ugh. sixth. Ty NEEDS to get over her denial. seventh. (and this is a repeat) UPDATE SOON PLEASE I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
anyways thanks for reading my rant of a comment. please update and i shall try to make any future comments just a tad shorter and related to (at the maximum) three topics only. (no promises tho)
SummerReminisce chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
This an incredible story with such a unique plot! I LOVE IT! I read the entire thing straight through! Pls keep updating, this story is addicting!
Little Miss StormCloud chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Alec is having Best Friend withdraws.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »