Reviews for Dear Sirs
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
[Correct me if I'm wrong, not that I'll believe you, as you're such a bunch of hypocritical, dishonest autocrats] - lol. Just...lol.

This sounds like something that popped up on my UMAT. Overall, the letter was really well written. The formal tone, while unusual for a letter of this short, does I think further the mindframe, and the emotion isn't a raw burst, which shows it's been well thought through.

One thing I think would be good is to have the page/line breaks consistent. You use one in one place and another in another. Line breaks actually somewhat diminish the readability, so I'd suggest sticking to the paragraph breaks.

I don't think this is apropiate for humour though. IF you're fishing for categories, there's always general, but I don't see anything funny about this to be honest.

Ohana from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
LOL, yeah. So true it's bitter again, but I love how lightly you've taken this – makes a parody of the whole thing, and this text's message all the stronger.

"Not that I'll believe you, as you're such a bunch of hypocritical, dishonest autocrats." Thumbs up! That's the problem with a whole bunch of politicians.

"But then I realized that the madman in fact never questions his sanity." That so hit home. Hey, may I quote this sentence? I'll give you all credit – I'm just currently collecting quotes for something in the planning, and… well, what else? It's darn funny and true!

"As a concerned citizen, how quickly I saw through their façade fills me with great alarm, as if I, a pot-smoking, underachieving fry-cook can penetrate the illusion with such rapidity, how swiftly then will a SERIOUS threat to the country, instead of just a threat to your corruption, dispel it?" ROFL. Yup. And the worst thing is, threats to society aren't even put on mind pills. *shakes head*

Anyway, great job. Funny yet far too true – not many texts manage that. _
Emma Lea MacDonald chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
LOL I love how official this letter is. It seems so polite and genuine. :P

"Have fun raping the minds of the people you're supposed to protect!"

It's funnny 'cause it's true.