Reviews for Heaven on Wheels rewrite
TamikaT chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I loved this story! I could not comment on each chapter because I had to get to the next chapter to see what happened. Chase is so wonderful and I love Avery's spirit and drive. Even though she had been deal a bad hand, she held her head high and preserved. Awesome! Excited about the sequel which I am already reading and loving. Edward is very much the Chase and Mattie is very much the Avery. Can not wait to see how to sequel unfolds! Please keep writing!
CrystalGW34 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Sorry I didn't review all the other chapters. I just got so into the story that I was desperate to get to the next chapter. Love this story and I can't wait for you update. So please update again soon. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Such a sweet chapter. The ending was a little scary though. I'll be back tonight to read more of this wonderful story. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Good thing the next chapter is waiting for me and I don't have to wait for it. Loved this. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Loved this chapter. I'd say more, but I'm anxious to get to the next chapter. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Aww, the ending was sweet. I adore Chase. I wish I could read another chapter now, but sadly I don't have the time. I'll try to work in another chapter tonight. Loved this. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Great first chapter. I can't wait to read more of this. Be back tomorrow to read another chapter. :)
I am An Omnivore chapter 6 . 3/17/2012