Reviews for Sin Extras
i-dream-thestorm chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
...the last bit, where Thalia is all grim and stuff and "thanking Sin" for discussing sex with her. It was a tad unexpected and blunt. I suppose that was what you were going for, but I had to read it a few times to understand what was going on. Mayhap you could lead into it a bit more? Or mayhap I'm just as dense as Sin.

This may be stylistic, but if Thalia's so terse about saying a mere "thank you", mayhap she'd just say "thanks". "thank you" seems a bit too much of a mouthful for something that should be so forced.

also. I still don't like the idea of a cat eating apples and wearing a DRESS. Yes, she's not always in her demon-cat form, yes, but THALIA. wearing a DRESS. I've always read her as wearing a rider's leggins and short tunic. Then again, I'm the kind of reader who totally ignores what the author intends for a description and goes with the image in her head. Still though, Thalia. in a DRESS.
i-dream-thestorm chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
heartwarming and gushily gooey.

and a "fluffy falcon chick"

one down. four to go.

I'm still waiting on my Thalia-kitten and Kelrick-puppy and a Sin who pulls on little-Lisana's braids.
i-dream-thestorm chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
you CHEATER. I was expecting something NEW. you already wrote this!