Reviews for The Last Brother
purplenotes11 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I like this scene. It has a lot of drama and there's a lot of tension building in it. if this was staged correctly, it could have a very powerful effect.
purplenotes11 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
This was good :) Can't wait to see what happens next!
purplenotes11 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
I like this act. Something that might make it better, from an actors point of view, is not having such specific stage directions. If you were writing a short story or novel, the descriptive stage directions would be great. For a play, though it's easier for an actor if they have something more brief verses something very detailed. I'm an actor (amateur, but i've been in my fair share of shows.) and it's a lot easier for an actor to convey emotions if they aren't so detailed because it allows them a bit more freedom, and then the emotions you're trying to convey in the script come across as much more realistic. That's just a suggestion, but other then that your story's very cool and interesting. Kind of mysterious.
purplenotes11 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This is very interesting. I could see this, from what you've posted, working very well as a staged reading. I'd be curious to read the rest if you would post it. :)