Reviews for A Night She will never forget
Dimples73 chapter 6 . 3/15
Oh boy this doesn't seem good i sure hope someone hears her scream i really hope you update i want to see what happens next
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
this is exciting! Update soon, wonderful work
writersdream72 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Does she have any other options? I hope someone heard the scream. Update soon.
writersdream72 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I can't wait for you to update this story. I hope that you are able to work on an update soon.
writersdream72 chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Chilling dialogue. I loved reading her thoughts during all of this. You've got me waiting to read more. I can't wait to find out how Amy survives this.
writersdream72 chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
I'm hooked on this story. I hope that you post an update soon. I wonder how Amy will get out on this nightmare.
One.Winged.Angel888 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Good story so far :D

Can't wait for future chapters _
Icky Boodles chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
The way Eric speaks to Amy in this chapter was in such a manner of dominance and almost same species hierarchy.

I love the beginning of the fighting, the crude style you presented with causing pain and disabling your enemy.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Icky Boodles chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I was very happy to see a chapter update email! You did not disappoint but now I am already anxious for the next chapter, lol.

I loved Eric's sudden and dramatic shifts between violence, lust and guilt, sort of defines Nietzsche's Catastrophe theories.

The coffee and the statement of it being a long night does not sound well for her but I really like how she is determined to have retribution and fight the veritable monster under the bed/in the closet etc.

Please update soon.
Icky Boodles chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I am loving the exploration of the evolution of Amy's fear.

Eric talks to her like she is a possession and I would love for her to plant a fatal blow to his carotid!

Please update soon!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
this is really good, I can't wait to see what happens next I hope nothing bad happens
Icky Boodles chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I was initially intrigued by the title and enjoyed the foundation you started with Amy's seemingly relatively normal state of being and satisfaction. She is easy to relate to with the less than perfect past and present she has. Also the subtle hint of perhaps a history with paranoia also lent her a degree of relatability, as well as admitting to her ex-boyfriend that he scared her. I look forward to the next installment!

Happy New Years!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
this is so good, you are definitely in your element here. I knew you could do this.. I am so impressed you can tell you are a true author. I am definitely hooked already, that is one of your strong points. please keep going with this, you can write just about anything :)