Reviews for A Night She will never forget
cardiff1984 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I wonder how this will all end. It seems Amy is completely trapped and the neighbours, can't hear her. Hopefully somebody will save her, if she can't save herself. Amy is so brave.

Love this suspenseful story Jessie. Please update again soon.
cardiff1984 chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Eric is a psychopath and needs putting away and the things he said to Amy, were just sickening. Amy is really brave and even though, he continues to threaten her life, she fights back. Hopefully, she will eventually get the upper hand.

Amazing stuff Jessie, look forward to next update.
cardiff1984 chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Omg, poor Amy. Eric is sick and disgusting, how could he rape a woman he claims to love? Amy needs to escape and fast.

Look forward to next update, Brilliant story and brilliant writing.
cardiff1984 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Incredible story Jessie. Poor Amy, trapped in her own apartment by a lunatic. Eric needs putting away fast, he's dangerous and Amy's life is at stake. I hope she manages to escape, Eric is evil.

Looking forward to next chapter.
cardiff1984 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Wow, this is amazing and intense. Eric is not right in the head and Amy should never have allowed this mad man into her life. I hope Amy gets out of this somehow.

Look forward to your next chapter Jessie, this is awesome.
cardiff1984 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
An excellent start to your story Jessie. Amy seems like a very independent lady and is not too afraid to get anything off her chest. But, was letting Eric into her life, her best decision? I wonder what will happen, now she has let Eric into her apartment?

Will look forward to reading your next chapter Jess. I enjoy reading your stories.
FaithWriter83 chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Oh boy this doesn't seem good i sure hope someone hears her scream i really hope you update i want to see what happens next
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
this is exciting! Update soon, wonderful work
writersdream72 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Does she have any other options? I hope someone heard the scream. Update soon.
writersdream72 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I can't wait for you to update this story. I hope that you are able to work on an update soon.
writersdream72 chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Chilling dialogue. I loved reading her thoughts during all of this. You've got me waiting to read more. I can't wait to find out how Amy survives this.
writersdream72 chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
I'm hooked on this story. I hope that you post an update soon. I wonder how Amy will get out on this nightmare.
One.Winged.Angel888 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Good story so far :D

Can't wait for future chapters _
Icky Boodles chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
The way Eric speaks to Amy in this chapter was in such a manner of dominance and almost same species hierarchy.

I love the beginning of the fighting, the crude style you presented with causing pain and disabling your enemy.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Icky Boodles chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I was very happy to see a chapter update email! You did not disappoint but now I am already anxious for the next chapter, lol.

I loved Eric's sudden and dramatic shifts between violence, lust and guilt, sort of defines Nietzsche's Catastrophe theories.

The coffee and the statement of it being a long night does not sound well for her but I really like how she is determined to have retribution and fight the veritable monster under the bed/in the closet etc.

Please update soon.