Reviews for Joy Ride
maybellesy chapter 1 . 6/28
I love this story! Is there an update to this yet? Pls pls pls update!.i wanna see them meet with the Empress and Tyk! I wanna know more about him. Blake is ! Kessle is !
shirri chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
I'm re-reading this, and I still think putting in Zari was a mistake, or at least writing her tho way. Why is she always smirking or grinning? It's so irritating and tbh ruins the flow of the story. I honestly don't know any sisters who would act that, so it's obvious she's pure plot device and not a real character at all. Kind of a waste of writing
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
I love this story and I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Keep wowing us with your creative ideas and writing skills !
Till next time
KitsuneQueen chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. I love this story so much and am impatiently waiting for the next chapter.
kitsunefangirl chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
No! I can't believe you haven't updated this since MAY. This story is a-maze-ing! I normally don't like alien stories, but I think I'm going to have to look into them now!
Please update soon!
OdilleBlack chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
I really like this story, normally I'm not much of a scifi person but you've just made me one! :D
Hopefully you'll continue this story!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
I really like this newest chapter! I want Kessler to already make a move on Zarth, to where there is NO WAY he can misunderstand that he likes him. I also love how Blake and Fen are both missing each other so much and the way the acted when they saw each other again. And I wonder why the Empress was watching them? I know she said that she watches everyone reuniting but I feel like maybe she had a reason to watch them in particular? I really hope that Fen doesn't accidentally upset Blake with the whole Briion thing. If Blake remembers then great, but I done want Fen's family to be upset if he doesn't. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens between everyone! Thanx so much, bye!
Raina chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
awww where'd you go? i love this story so much!

It's so nice to have genuinely good characters and love unfettered by cliche tensions... and the sci fi part of it refreshing too. Fen's my fave, though i wish you could flesh him out a bit more - like what he does for his family, and actually let Fen tell Blake something important lol, since Zari told him abt the Blessing, and Maro told him about the age diff.

please find some time and inspiration to continue, i understand how difficult it could be to keep up with the less important things in life , but it would be nice if this were not abandoned - if it is, please know that what you've written here has cheered me up lots of times, and has genuinely brought me pleasure in the reading of it.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
Yes! Another great installment. I know I've said it before, but I really love your original fiction and characters. You create such lovely worlds that I just want to read about them forever. Thanks for this chapter.
Annie chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
Thank you for updating! It was wonderful, even if the chapter was left on a cliffhanger (sort of) lol. I'm always so grateful that you do such long chapters!
SamHAS chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
Beautiful chapter...Thank you so much for making my Wednesday! (Read it on my lunch break)
Banned hero chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
As always, I loved this chapter. Thank you so much for updating so quickly. I look forward to reading more about Blake and Fen's adventures and love. Thank you. BH
Katie chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
Love this story
Oh my stars chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
I love this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. I was eagerly anticipating Fen and Blake's reunion. Gosh I can't wait until the next chapter.
Bannedhero chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Thank you so much for updating this story - I've been checking periodically, hoping that I might get to see updates on Blake and Fen's lives. Few words can capture the joy I felt when I checked in today to see if there was an update! I look forward to hearing more about briion's backstory and why his uncle disappeared. Thank you so much! With much love and thanks, BH.
100 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »