Reviews for Joy Ride
dark day chapter 13 . 7/19
Interesting characters and a good story line, can't wait to see where you take this
Littlefish chapter 13 . 7/17
I love your writing so much and I am always so excited to see an update from you, on here or on . Your characters are always so engaging and well written. Thanks for this update and I look forward to the next one!
Bigfan chapter 13 . 7/17
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I adore all your stories but was beginning to lose hope of this one being updated ever again. I love the chapter so much and really do love this story.
CTPaul860 chapter 13 . 7/11
Awesome. Thank you! :)
maybellesy chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
I love this story! Is there an update to this yet? Pls pls pls update!.i wanna see them meet with the Empress and Tyk! I wanna know more about him. Blake is ! Kessle is !
shirri chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
I'm re-reading this, and I still think putting in Zari was a mistake, or at least writing her tho way. Why is she always smirking or grinning? It's so irritating and tbh ruins the flow of the story. I honestly don't know any sisters who would act that, so it's obvious she's pure plot device and not a real character at all. Kind of a waste of writing
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
I love this story and I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Keep wowing us with your creative ideas and writing skills !
Till next time
KitsuneQueen chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. I love this story so much and am impatiently waiting for the next chapter.
kitsunefangirl chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
No! I can't believe you haven't updated this since MAY. This story is a-maze-ing! I normally don't like alien stories, but I think I'm going to have to look into them now!
Please update soon!
OdilleBlack chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
I really like this story, normally I'm not much of a scifi person but you've just made me one! :D
Hopefully you'll continue this story!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
I really like this newest chapter! I want Kessler to already make a move on Zarth, to where there is NO WAY he can misunderstand that he likes him. I also love how Blake and Fen are both missing each other so much and the way the acted when they saw each other again. And I wonder why the Empress was watching them? I know she said that she watches everyone reuniting but I feel like maybe she had a reason to watch them in particular? I really hope that Fen doesn't accidentally upset Blake with the whole Briion thing. If Blake remembers then great, but I done want Fen's family to be upset if he doesn't. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens between everyone! Thanx so much, bye!
Raina chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
awww where'd you go? i love this story so much!

It's so nice to have genuinely good characters and love unfettered by cliche tensions... and the sci fi part of it refreshing too. Fen's my fave, though i wish you could flesh him out a bit more - like what he does for his family, and actually let Fen tell Blake something important lol, since Zari told him abt the Blessing, and Maro told him about the age diff.

please find some time and inspiration to continue, i understand how difficult it could be to keep up with the less important things in life , but it would be nice if this were not abandoned - if it is, please know that what you've written here has cheered me up lots of times, and has genuinely brought me pleasure in the reading of it.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
Yes! Another great installment. I know I've said it before, but I really love your original fiction and characters. You create such lovely worlds that I just want to read about them forever. Thanks for this chapter.
Annie chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
Thank you for updating! It was wonderful, even if the chapter was left on a cliffhanger (sort of) lol. I'm always so grateful that you do such long chapters!
SamHAS chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
Beautiful chapter...Thank you so much for making my Wednesday! (Read it on my lunch break)
104 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »