Reviews for Fancy That
Micah7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Well, I must say that was certainly entertaining. I dare say, I did blush a bit there. Lil ol' me /started/ this? I'll have to go back and see where as its been a few years. The last time I read the prequel, it was a few years back. Anyway. I enjoyed Jazbutt's skittish ness in front of the store. Yes, it seemed out of her character but it also was very relatable. Was totally the same way my first time heading into one of those stores. However, instead of rambling I was giggling on and on.
Georgia's initial reaction to the 'surprise' was so very typical of her behavior, it sent a brief wave of nostalgia. I'm happy for them, as in where they are in terms of their relationship. Not to say there won't be bumps on the road ahead, but they're so /solid/. Its admirable. Now, if only they could work on Georgie-girl's confidence.
Now, onto the lemon itself. Whew! There's these little things I happen to love reading. When executed the proper ways, they make for excellent imaginative fodder.
I don't really know how to explain, but I'll try. Georgie grasping Jaz's bicep's while she's being pounded. *nods head appreciatively* that is good. Her neck and jawline being devoured. Whether during the main act or as foreplay, that's hot. Now folks like to give missionary position lots of flak citing that its boring and what not. I disagree. In my mind, poor little Georgie is a flushed panting mess being forcefully held prisoner under Jazzy's leanly muscled body. Honestly, that's the best kind of prison. I mean, my imagination runs quite wild. I even imagined Jaz's caramel toned, rigid abdominals' grinding into George's soft belly throughout. It also made me aware not just of Jazzy's long fingers but of a whole new world of possibilities from the mysterious power of her hips. The growling, all the dam growling. YES. I'm a bit of a growler myself, so I know if they're growling its pretty fucking intense. Hmm. Hip rolling. Not just going back and forth but rolling like a serpent. Yes sir/ma'am, absolutely. *thumbs up* So fucking sexy. I'm so with Georgia there, growling the whole way.
If I'm not careful, I'll go on all night with this, and I do want to eventually get to some sort of conclusion. Okay. I wanted that this one-shot was everything my inner 19 would've loved. And thanks for the personal dedication :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
It was good...and so funny... .
JG chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OMG! That was so good . I hope that you could find the time to do another PwP. Or another story of georgia & jaz getting married and having kids.
Affair chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Your PwP still has more plot than some stories. XD
They're so sweet :) it just screams of fluffy love and well pleasure? :)
Though I couldn't read the sexy part because now I can't stop envisioning Jaz as that one chick from the real L word and that girl is kind of... Crazy. And Georgia as my teacher *Eesh*
Dr. Rex Greylin chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I loved it. When I read the last bit, I just about fell out of my chair. _ "Handcuffs?" lol

Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Haha I liked the last line at the end.'s always the quiet ones...
Biodragon chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
its always the quiet ones you have to watch out for
Kitmaro chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Good to see Jazz and Georgia again. Looks like they're as lively as ever huh? Later SL.
LoneWolf18 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
O_O u must do another side story of Jaz's gf's fantasy...this was really sweet! strap-ons ftw! & lesbians too! haha
himitsugaby chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Amazing Side story, you always have a way to make me thing you are some sort of goddess, in between the originals, shiznat and kigo is certainly like reaching some sort of Heaven of Literature, I really like your style :). Good luck, I'll be around stalking you to read some more? xD
psychotic-cat17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this little side story. Jaz is cute when she's just loitering outside the store trying to get up the courage to go in. And I love the tease of the ending where Georgia suggests another trip to the store as she falls asleep. Funny, sexy, awesome.

Thanks for writing.
readnotwrite chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great Story! Put together nicely.
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awesome as always. :D

I can just imagine how awkward and embaressed Jaz was feeling in that store. It was kinda sweet to see... in an amusing sort of way haha! But all that worring was totally worth it... or at least that's my opinion as one of the readers. :)