Reviews for Fancy That
JG chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OMG! That was so good . I hope that you could find the time to do another PwP. Or another story of georgia & jaz getting married and having kids.
Affair chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Your PwP still has more plot than some stories. XD
They're so sweet :) it just screams of fluffy love and well pleasure? :)
Though I couldn't read the sexy part because now I can't stop envisioning Jaz as that one chick from the real L word and that girl is kind of... Crazy. And Georgia as my teacher *Eesh*
Dr. Rex Greylin chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I loved it. When I read the last bit, I just about fell out of my chair. _ "Handcuffs?" lol

Doc
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Haha I liked the last line at the end.

..it's always the quiet ones...
Biodragon chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
its always the quiet ones you have to watch out for
Kitmaro chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Good to see Jazz and Georgia again. Looks like they're as lively as ever huh? Later SL.
LoneWolf18 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
O_O u must do another side story of Jaz's gf's fantasy...this was really sweet! strap-ons ftw! & lesbians too! haha
himitsugaby chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Amazing Side story, you always have a way to make me thing you are some sort of goddess, in between the originals, shiznat and kigo is certainly like reaching some sort of Heaven of Literature, I really like your style :). Good luck, I'll be around stalking you to read some more? xD
psychotic-cat17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this little side story. Jaz is cute when she's just loitering outside the store trying to get up the courage to go in. And I love the tease of the ending where Georgia suggests another trip to the store as she falls asleep. Funny, sexy, awesome.

Thanks for writing.
readnotwrite chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great Story! Put together nicely.
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awesome as always. :D

I can just imagine how awkward and embaressed Jaz was feeling in that store. It was kinda sweet to see... in an amusing sort of way haha! But all that worring was totally worth it... or at least that's my opinion as one of the readers. :)