Reviews for Who's Ever Heard of Wanstead Anyway?
Miranda chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
You are brilliant! I wasn't expecting this ending, I was expecting a 'love conquers all' ending where they get together despite it making zero sense and wow. What a beautiful story full of well-developed characters and utter realism. Give yourself a pat on the back from me!
R.K. Iris chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
What an amazing story...it's been a ride throughout and throughout. Simply brilliant.

R.K. Iris chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Yay! Adrian action! Loved this chapter, and all the previous chapters up till chapter 7-it moved really fast from chapter 7, and I just wanted to read read read, so...yeah. Love this chapter, and all the previous ones. And loved the Iz action, too!

R.K. Iris chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Okay, now I just feel bad...sad stuff happens, but this is...the heights. Amazingly well written chapter, love the thought you put into minimizing description but maximizing the image in the reader's head.

R. K. iris.
R.K. Iris chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Yay, some Adrian action! He is a kind of Fop, unless he's winking. You know, this is written so damn well i can't hope but be lost in this story-or more like being led around by Elliot, feeling exactly what he was feeling, thinking exactly what he was thinking. Yeah, that's pretty much a summation of how good this story is.

R.K. Iris chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I think I'll be happy at this stage if you chuck Adrian and just give me Iz and El to feed my long, spindly fingers of interest on...just kidding. But they kinda make me wish I had a best friend like that...but hey, that's alright. It's a lot of fun reading this...I really like reading this.

R.K. Iris chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I like your take on a lot of things-it's a lot of fun to read. : ) And I love Iz...she's really cool. It's really exciting at this point, in some weird fashion-I can't wait to know what comes next.

R.K. Iris chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
You write really, really well...it's a real pleasure reading this. Plus, I'm a fan of pairings like this, and this is my first one on fictionpress, so there's that added pleasure. Awesomeness. : D

Afraid-of-silence chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
That was definitely a twist I wasn't expecting. But with the abundance of fiction stories thrusting the love overcomes everything kinda endings, I really appreciated him not getting with Adrian. Also, it was funny and sad and I'm glad I have it now in my favorites to read again.
Afraid-of-silence chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Okay, so I've only read the first page. But I've just got to say, you have a gift. A true, rare gift for the hilarious. I'm going to enjoy this story immensely.
aprilyap86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Hi Puer,

I think that this story is very sweet and unique. Most love stories are usually by the opposite sex but this one is different and it is more interesting cause the character is a mystery to Adrian. I am wondering if this story will have a happy ending. I want to read it!

April
Joshua Harper chapter 25 . 5/10/2012
This story was so good. I can't tell if you're a teenager or a college student (or someone who's already out of college). You are an amazing writer. Although I would think that Elliot would have done something about his drawing of Adrian, like give it to Adrian or throw it away.
keikinsha chapter 25 . 5/6/2012
Oh Matt Beautiful story! It's good to know that his life didn't end up over that bridge anyway... still friends with Isabelle, and with Matt and all... Mmmmm, very sweet. You've got talent.
velvetpoison chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
this one was especially funny, particularly towards the end, and I loved the description of the last scene, the way he was acting all cool and uninterested, it directly mirrors real-life! I do feel tremendously sorry for him though :(
velvetpoison chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love how british this is xP and it's fucking funny to boot.
88 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »