Reviews for Playing With Fire
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7
Love this wens the next chapter plz?
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Hey i love this i would really love to read more. Please update soon.
Ihnldy chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Just finished your story Chasing the Moon and excited to see where this one goes. I like Eli's character so far; independent, arrogant, controlling, dominant. Please don't turn him into a goofy sweety-pie! I've read too many stories that start out with a strong character, only to have that character turn to mushy idiot. Character develpment is a big deal to me. Develop the characters, don't change them.

You're a good writer. I can actually read without being distracted by incorrect usage or awkward wording. Work on keeping the story in the correct point of view, you tend to switch from first person to third person in the same sentence. I know it's easier for a lot of people to write in the first person because it's easier to get inside the character's head, but you can do the same thing in third person using internal dialogue. And since you have to do that with the other characters anyway, and the main character is the only one told in first person, it makes it obvious that that character is YOU. Consider writing in the first person, then changing to third. Or think in the first person, but write in third.
Betusta Morla chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
I like this really much, but i just will like that vera wasn't so coward
StaNdUPtomE chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
O.O Eli's trying to be nice! Update soon
KoriNeko18 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
This was cool! I liked it and I like Eli's uncertainty. :)

Vera is definitely not my favorite type of character, but she's great when interacting with Eli! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Melody'sInMyHead chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
This is really interesting! I would love a bit more action with Eli and Vera! ;)
KoriNeko18 chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Cute. :)

I still don't like Vera very much. (Whoa that was weird to type.) She's not the type of character I like...

I do like this chapter, it was cool, even just as a filler!

I'm looking forward to future chapters.
StaNdUPtomE chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
YAY, i like Eli... in a strange creepy way

Update Soon!
devs chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Yay progress! You can do it Eli lol.
Melody'sInMyHead chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Wow! I loved your other one, following the moon is it? Might have got the name wrong... Anyway! I love this already! I have attached to Vera and wish that Eli could just use Coal's or Anthony's technique!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
I liked it. can't wait for more!
devs chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Oh lord. Eli is an idiot! And I mean that in the nicest way possible haha. I can't wait to see how this develops. He must have some extremely redeeming qualities to get Vera to see past his shenanigans eventually. :)
devs chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Poor Vera! That is terrifying.
Francine Brown chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
I think Eli is wooing her wrong xD loving it already. Cannot wait for more :)