Reviews for Rae
Laura Tear chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
It has a very sweet ending never the less. _ Thanks
Laura Tear chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
WAAAAAAA! she's a fairy. She's accepting it way better than I would. Though, if you're living with tattoos like that for your whole life I guess you probably would have figured something was up eventually...

In any case. _ I like. :)
Mariabelle chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Hey! :D why don't you want to continue it? Even though you think there aren't all that many people reading it if you enjoy writing the story I think I should continue it as well. Also, you could add more to the story since so far the story just seems like its building up to something (the reason maya was so worried about something) and I really want to know what it is and you should really continue! Please! :(
Mariabelle chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Hi, another nice chapter the grammar is better and the ideas are better too :) :D update soon? :D
Mariabelle chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
hi, so, in the chapter everything seems to be put in a good order and grammar or maybe i missed something, but what i want to point out is that in the start of the chapter i think you should have said she was flying outside her room 'cause i thought that Rae was inside at first oh and also maybe you should have placed more reaction from Maya when Rae called her mom, i think you did a good job there but maybe could have written that that Maya seemed a little worried like: "something flashed across her face but i couldnt tell what it was, in fact i think it looked like worry" But i like how the story is going so far though :)
Mariabelle chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Hi I really like your idea. At first I didn't think that I would but now I do :D please do continue :D
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
In chapter 5 the boy was named Dylan, now his name is Kendall? I'm lost here!
Hannah D chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
I like this story you have here, I think you're moving her relationship a little too fast. He shot her with an arrow and then... Started dating her. Please don't get me wrong, I really like the story, I just feel you're moving them very fast. Maybe you have your reasons, we all do :) also, I thought his name was Dylan? That's what it was in chapter 5? I was just a bit confused on that cause now his name is Kendell...? Update again soon:)
eyebeholderz chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
kinda of short.

I mean, even without making anymore happen, you could make it significantly longer by adding detail.

but its the introduction, so we'll see.

Hannah D chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is a great beginning! Can't wait for more :)
WithinWhimsy chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
A little bit vague but hey, it's a first chapter/prologue. I look forward to reading more :)