Reviews for The Elemental Warriors
Iceleaf chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
In the other chapter you said Roy was 11. In this one you said 10. Which am I to go by?
Iceleaf chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
What do the characters look like? I don't you have properly said yet. If I am wrong about this I apologize.
I also think he should have heard what his father had to say about his grandmother before he started crying. However I am judging from my experience with books (of which I have a great deal. I have read books almost all day almost everyday for the past ten years of so. I am 17) and not personal experience. If you have had personal experience with it and disagree I will not argue.
You are still doing well.
Iceleaf chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
It's not that bad. Rather good actually, from what little I can judge by so far. Well done for your first story definitely.
CharissaKarn chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
NO! that cannot be the end of the chapter! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! i'm addicted!
Gramayre chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
You know, you're supposed to spell out all numbers in letters until the number 10. Sorry, I'm a grammar freak. XD
CharissaKarn chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
AYE! :D love reading this story! :D please update again soon! :D looking forward to reading more! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
:) i like it! :) cant wait to read more! :) and yes, you did a wonderful job with Piper's character! :) please update again soon! :D
Gigaremo chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Too busy to read properly right now, so I'll just review so you stop whining about not having any reviews. :P Since I haven't actually read the chapter, I'll just tell you what you want to hear, and some stuff based on your usual writing.

What you want to hear: THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER NO FLAWS AT ALL YOU'RE THE BEST.

Stuff based on your usual writing: A bit depressing for [insert kid's name here.] I really felt for him/her. Also could work on description.

There ya go. XD
MariYoshBowsFan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Forced beyond my will into a review. :P

Anyway, this was a very nice Chapter. It set the tone and kept to it. The details were complex enough to create a mental image, but vague enough that it felt realistic. Nobody remembers every detail of a dream. That's why it IS a dream.

I liked it, to say the least.
CharissaKarn chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Oooohh! :D You have no idea how happy i was to see another chapter of this wonderful story! :D ahahaha please update again soon! :D looking forward to reading more! :)
CharissaKarn chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
:) YAY! :) SUPER EXCITED TO READ MORE! please update soon! :)
SagittarianArcher chapter 8 . 9/23/2012