Reviews for Daniel's Revenge
Ms.Julia chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You should write stories more often :)
StevieBumpkin2011 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
AMAZING! I loved it. You have great characterization, terrific word choice. You were great at describing the setting and the mood and the emotions. 10/10
sassyk100 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Opps! There is a typo in the title :), no big deal obviously but I just thought I would point it out!

I thought this whole story was kind of gripping. I felt Loretta's fear as she huddled against the wall. I could envision the whole ordeal (It's totally weird that I picture every one of your stories taking place in one of my childhood friends houses), it was crazy how real it felt. It felt odd to me how she just disappeared, like the words just randomly came back to her and all that. However as I read on into the story more it began to feel completely right. The latter half of the story felt very whimsical, the way it was written made me feel as though I was floating through the story. I liked it a lot.

You can feel the love Loretta has for Charlie and even though her husband just died, I felt Loretta grow stronger as opposed to the opposite.

On a scale of one to ten i'm thinking eleven. I feel like it was an amazing was to end it. That was the end of Daniel's revenge. GOSH. GOOSEBUMPS!