Reviews for Soldiers: Taylan book 1
Zireael07 chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
When will I see a chapter I haven't yet read? This was good, but I want to see more!
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Intresting
buttermybeer chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Awesome prologue.
Zireael07 chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Like the new chapter. Brilliant!
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Change of pace... Good, but short.
NoWordsDiscribeMe chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Rather intresting. Everything seems to be so random and unpredictable. I like it.
BADFELLAS INC chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
WOW! That's some crazy shit that went down in Erik's dream!

I'll read more.

Thanks for the read, keep up the fantastic work, my friend

-BADFELLAS INC.
BADFELLAS INC chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is a damn good story thus far. I'm interested in reading more of this and finding out what's going to happen next.

I'm actually a registered member of this site, its just that I'm too lazy to sign in, well maybe not lazy isn't the word. Its more like forgot my password.

Anyways, keep up the awesome work!

-BADFELLAS INC.
A-JINX chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
your story is pretty interesting so far- everyone has brought some kind of back story and bagage with them.

i loved the part when that woman refered them all as loins raise by zebras,kinda makes me wonder... i can't wait to find out why they are there.

update soon!

AJ
Fiji chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
So far this story has taken a very interesting turn I am interested in seeing more. Your writing is...intriguing feels like i'm reading something that I wrote myself. I take back my comment on cliches
Fiji chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I like this so far, however to me the (almost) last part seemed to be made up of entire Cliches, however taking into consideration that this did happen to be a dream (sort of) I think that it was appropriate however you may want to tone it a bit down. Kudos.
Laura chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
Really enjoying this. The story is original and enjoyable and the characters are intiguing. Looking forward to seeing what is going to happen next.