Reviews for Love Is
not Ross chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
one can spot an experienced author by how flawlessly the author can incorporate the characters' ages into the story (most people do it really awkwardly. not here)

not Ross
DarkStar616 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Wow. This brought back memories from my summer.

You see I was hanging out at the Kosonics and my brothers friend nick Kosonic push me into the pool when I was still in my jeans and tank top. So, I told him to help me out and I pulled him in before jumping out and stripping from the jeans and stuff(bikini under) and tied my hair up an we spent the day joking and hanging out despite my brothers anger towards our day.

Sadly we didn't kiss or have dated... I'm still waiting. I've had a crush on him for years.

Heehee I went to a Christmas dance and he asked me to slow dance!

SQUEAL!
deadkitty1 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I love long chapters with a purpose! :D Also I love the diatribe between Sidney and Lauren. It's very cute! As for the TWCBN, shouldn't it be TWCNBN? But then cannot is one word. Hmm.

Her thought patterns in the first chapter really revealed a bit of her personality and feelings towards Sidney even if it's unidentified as of yet. I got a warm fuzzy feeling when Sidney bought her sister the M&Ms. It's so sweet of him! I like how easy the chapters are to read since you've written it so beautifully. I hope to see more of their relationship evolve.

PS Water up the nose is not cool. Especially when I try to get it out, It's like a snotfest. So that part I so didn't like Sidney. hahahaha
DarkStar616 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Update!
swamp13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
i like this, you write really good. update as soon as possible please (:
not Ross chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
love it! I've not read a story this good on FP for quite a while... the character's voice is really great and really believable, and everything flows flawlessly. I love and definitely relate to the Four S's of high school. Now don't be one of those people who gets a lot of good reviews (which you will) and then gets lazy, making their writing go down the tubes!

(p.s. I neeeeevvveeerrr plan out my stories ahead of time - way funner that way!)

not Ross