Reviews for Captive Hearts
Aaron Ledgers chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow, the summary sorta reminds me of Misaki Ayuzawa and that stalker Usui guy, who she falls totally in love with. Lol, I wanna read it since I loved that anime series! :D
ThatChickMelanie chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i just wanted to say that the summary sounded alot like the manga/anime Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama... just saying._. (i could be wrong)
PaperAerplane chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
awww! 3 that was such a nice story &ending u i really can't wait for your next story! i bet its going to be awesome just like all your other stories! *0*
Nicola chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Your proofreaders missed this bit when the narration changes:

"In a bit of a pickle, I see?" Alphonse smirked from behind her. "You know it's been happening ever since he found out that your school starts before his."
Cassandra Elizabeth chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
Maybe it's me but I think that this whole 'I love you' thing is being rushed into. They barely know each other as it is and it just seems like he just decided that he's in love with her and went along with it. So I would like to see them do stuff together and see them connect more as the story goes on even though you already have a plan.

Cyrielle M chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I like it... though, it kinda reminds me of a manga called "Kaichou wa Maid-Sama"... :)))
Gailaly chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
Aw.. No ass kicking ;(
believe1nbeauty chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
Great job! Can't wait to hear what happens at the dance! :)
Carson's-girl chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
I love the way she won't admit the way she feels for Alexander. I like the way through both stories the man had said I LOVE YOU first, even if not out loud. Keep updating the chapters! Cant wait to read the next instalment! :)
Carson's-girl chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
is this really revenge? I THINK NOT - she just doesn't want to admit that she's falling for him! AMAZING! :D
Cassandra Elizabeth chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
I don't understand why she calls them blondes I thought that she would be above that so I'm a bit confused as to her personality. Otherwise I cant wait to read the next chapter.

Cassandra Elizabeth chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
This story is going along just fine I just that he thinks that he is in love with her way too fast. I mean you don't fall in love with someone that quickly.

Gailaly chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Hmmm, I think Rane is oging to kiss his ass.
Cassandra Elizabeth chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
This is a really great chapter. I cant wait to read more of it. It seems that Macey is coming out of her shell and its really nice to watch as it happens. Plus if this is her version of revenge i cant wait to read more.

Gailaly chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Is there going to be a chapter were he gets his little ass kicked? Cause I REALLY! Want that to happen. Good story agan, I know I say that every reviw but hey, this is a pretty damn good story.