Reviews for Rosaline: Hyperactive Summer
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Oh God, I can't believe it! I was actually reading this last summer, and now here I am... and there's a sequel. I love what you write, honest!
Ivory Meadows chapter 26 . 11/21/2012
OMG,, I laughed soooo much at this. It's amazing!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/11/2012
Nooooooooo not the end whyyyyyyy!?
Hobosammich chapter 24 . 9/8/2012
Man, I really love this story! Puh-leeeeeaaaaaase update more chapters. I AM DYINGGGGGGG vdksjcwhskfhjsksjhdjdksk
Lol chapter 24 . 9/4/2012
Heh, I love this. I don't care for Roseline, though. *glares*
the clockwork doll chapter 22 . 8/22/2012
Most excellent! Ha-ha. What's so brilliant about this is that the characters are very excentric, but all very different - kudos to you! I regularly find that characters are very same-y in most stories - so this was a nice change. I basically started reading and couldn't stop! In a short summary: it's great fun, you've got interesting plot twists, engaging dialogues, aaand you write really well. Well done you!

Sorry for the essay. But, as you can see, I really liked this :)
-the clockwork doll
CallMeShadow chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
NOOOOO WHY ARE THERE NO MORE CHAPTERSSSSS!? Dude, R-Kelley TOTALLY reminds me of this boy in my school... And BTW, Bro Dog is an epic name ;D PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CallMeShadow chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Heh. I think I like R-Kelley. AND OMG IT WAS SLENDERMAN! My sister is obsessed with him, she made me draw a pic of him even. :/
SayMyGoodbye chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Oh my god…the slender man is spoo creepy!
Ram Attra chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
love this story the characters the deatail the stroy line and the title of the story!man if i was a publisher this would have been on the shelfs a long time i have a litle bit of luck here since someone is so amazing can you reveiw my story and possibly give some feed back for improvement or good thing in the story :)

Mate but this story has nothing wrong with and you shall cary on! you have wrote allot
RedNoble chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Well.. This was... Something else entirely.

There's alot of self-inflicted crotch grabbing here but what kind of good humored DOSENT have crotch grabbing.

Anyway, cool story bro.

Even if I'm completely lost at the moment xD
No chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
If this story involves the slender man, then you better start getting to him. Nobody wants to hear about a retarded seventeen year old. Seven chapters; you're getting nowhere.
l.m.standing chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Kind of a cool concept, the situation of, young people have to get jobs to prolong their vacation (unless it's an anime-ripoff - could be an anime ripoff, but might not be). Maybe could move faster?

The non-anime elements reminded me of a film called Palo Alto. Check it out, it might be on Netflix Instant. It's also about large groups of young people having kind of mundane hijinx. It wasn't supposed to be funny, but I think you will see the humor in it.

If you continue to write about characters like Al, and wish to make a film involving similar characters, have I got the actor for you: cast/caronmonroe/ He acts like he looks and is always a delight off-camera.-
l.m.standing chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
"a balding man in polo shirt with a newspaper in hand said from behind her" ? a neighbor guy? oh...

I don't know if that was intentional or not.

I think I might get your sense of humor. Like if the number of characters and physical descriptions of them are intended to be funny.
Interesting chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
This is an interesting idea. I hope you update soon.