Reviews for Rosaline: Hyperactive Summer
MaraTheBookLover chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
MaraTheBookLover chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Animal abuse! At least it's just a story...
MaraTheBookLover chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Aghhhhh! Slender Man!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Oh God, I can't believe it! I was actually reading this last summer, and now here I am... and there's a sequel. I love what you write, honest!
Ivory Meadows chapter 26 . 11/21/2012
OMG,, I laughed soooo much at this. It's amazing!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/11/2012
Nooooooooo not the end whyyyyyyy!?
Hobosammich chapter 24 . 9/8/2012
Man, I really love this story! Puh-leeeeeaaaaaase update more chapters. I AM DYINGGGGGGG vdksjcwhskfhjsksjhdjdksk
Lol chapter 24 . 9/4/2012
Heh, I love this. I don't care for Roseline, though. *glares*
the clockwork doll chapter 22 . 8/22/2012
Most excellent! Ha-ha. What's so brilliant about this is that the characters are very excentric, but all very different - kudos to you! I regularly find that characters are very same-y in most stories - so this was a nice change. I basically started reading and couldn't stop! In a short summary: it's great fun, you've got interesting plot twists, engaging dialogues, aaand you write really well. Well done you!

Sorry for the essay. But, as you can see, I really liked this :)
-the clockwork doll
CallMeShadow chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
NOOOOO WHY ARE THERE NO MORE CHAPTERSSSSS!? Dude, R-Kelley TOTALLY reminds me of this boy in my school... And BTW, Bro Dog is an epic name ;D PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CallMeShadow chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Heh. I think I like R-Kelley. AND OMG IT WAS SLENDERMAN! My sister is obsessed with him, she made me draw a pic of him even. :/
SayMyGoodbye chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Oh my god…the slender man is spoo creepy!
Ram Attra chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
love this story the characters the deatail the stroy line and the title of the story!man if i was a publisher this would have been on the shelfs a long time i have a litle bit of luck here since someone is so amazing can you reveiw my story and possibly give some feed back for improvement or good thing in the story :)

Mate but this story has nothing wrong with and you shall cary on! you have wrote allot
RedNoble chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Well.. This was... Something else entirely.

There's alot of self-inflicted crotch grabbing here but what kind of good humored DOSENT have crotch grabbing.

Anyway, cool story bro.

Even if I'm completely lost at the moment xD
No chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
If this story involves the slender man, then you better start getting to him. Nobody wants to hear about a retarded seventeen year old. Seven chapters; you're getting nowhere.