Reviews for Breaking Tradition
Kirihime chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Having just found it no it ruined nothing with me and just so you know you failed your summer project but summer is coming again and I'd love for you to continue the story. It was delicious. I just freakin awesome. I like it and I hope you continue. I can't wait to see how Hunter fixes this and how his and Karsten's relationship works out if it does.
KashiRyuu chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Perfect... just perfect... please continue this story with all the perfection you have shown already with two small chapters!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
funny story ;-)
A random reader chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
You have based this story on an interesting premise, and I like how you mix things up. The title is very fitting and I can't wait to see how this develops. There are so many possibilities for intrigue and I really want to see how or if Hunter will be accepted. He didn't technically choose who to mate, since his instincts did it for him (nice message BTW) and it just seems that this story has many possibilities.

One thing I still don't know enough about is how their wolf form works. Are they standing on two legs or all four? Two legs seemed logical considering some sentences in the end of chapter 1. And was he in his wolf form when he met Karsten? (I guess he probably was, but I was surprised when he spoke).

Your writing is pretty solid, and I like the way you write your dialogue. But, in the first chapter I noticed a few short paragraphs that could have been linked together to create a better variation (giving some 3-4 line paragraphs between some of the one line dialogue paragraphs). This improvement wasn't much needed in this chapter however, but just a little side note.

So why is this review so long? I like this story, and hopefully this lengthy(-ish) review will motivate you to continue reading. Ending on a positive note I want to add how much I love that you show us the personality of the characters instead of telling us. I really have a fair notion about all of the characters personality through your portrayal.

Please update! Look at the amount of followers, people are waiting eagerly for your update!
Amiacifi chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
So I'm really glad you updated! I was beginning to think this story was abandoned, glad I decided to wait on the next update haha. I really enjoyed this chapter, really starting to go along with the story title of "Breaking Tradition" not only is Karsten is human but a male as well. Seeing Hunter's inner turmoil is perfect, the way you portrayed it was exactly as I pictured it.
Though I hope that you will also explain how Hunter's pack works, there are a couple things I don't understand about it (some minor details haha)
Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter and welcome back!
littlelil1991 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I'm curious about how this story is going to go since Hunter is mated to a male and a human. I hope you will update this story in order to appease my curiosity.
krlsen chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
SuperNovaEclipse chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Good times in the pack I see
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
As the story progresses, maybe you should elaborate on the pack dynamics.
It was a little confusing because Vince is the current alpha yet Hunter is an alpha as well?
How does that work exactly?
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This is hilarious! I love it. It is so amusing and entertaining, but i seriously love how they got together. Cant wait for the update :3
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
hope you dont take another year to update !
much much sooner
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is cool I hope you continue.
Violet Beatrice Baudelaire chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Please update this story! I love it so much I come back every once in a while to reread the first is a great start but I need more,there are so many unanswered questions.I understand you might be busy but if you get time to work on this fic I would be so happy! :)
daydreaming246 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Love it 3 It seems so original! I can't wait to see where it goes.
Lovecupid chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Love it so far. I can't wait to read more!