Reviews for Chasing Shadows
burntwick chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Addicted from the first chapter! This is so good! I cannot wait in the slightest for the next chapter :) it is such a unique well written story!
Author no longer available chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love it!
MercuryLive-Wire chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Woooooooooah, this whole story has been really good so far :)
SuperShadix520 chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Very good and your review took away what I would have said. I hope to see more soon!
Jasmine Hosack chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
OLIVIA! its sooo amazing i love i! cant wait to read the rest!
LivieRose chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
In the first paragraph, it should read; "I stood in the parking lot, debating my options. Oh, I could simply..." Sorry about that, there was a problem with the uploading. I tried to reload, but it didn't work. Sorry for the problem! Try to ignore it best you can.

~LivieRose
SuperShadix520 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Again a good chapter. I didn't see any errors this time around. I can't wait for more!
SuperShadix520 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Very good. There was one small error I noticed. When you said "they're heart" you should have said 'their heart' remember that they're actually means they are. Besides that it is a good story!
Grandma A chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I like it! What happens next? - grandma a.
Aunt Lori chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It's a catchy way to start a story. Good job drawing in my interest. You're very good at providing descriptive details so I can "watch" the story in my head, and you're giving me just enough info so I want to know more about what's happening.

-a couple of small suggestios:

They HAD caught him

Either switch these two sentences or adjust the tense:

The only shock was that they hadn't yet. Why HADdn't they killED him? -or- Why wouldn't they kill him? The only shock was that they hadn't yet.

Avoid using the same verb twice in one sentence...

The door creaked as it was pushed open, and a guard pushed his way in.

Which one is jangling, the door or the keys?

Keys jangled the door outside. - Keys jangled outside the door.

Great job!