Reviews for One in a Million
Laura Z chapter 32 . 10/18/2012
oew! I liked this one. Hope this is a descent relationship xD
Georgia. Again chapter 32 . 10/16/2012
Hey, again. Just wanted to say. I LOVE MIKEY AND TRISTAN! *wipes fake tear* I Just Don't Know. I'm so confused. I LOVE YOU AND UPDATE SOON? I have a wattpad and ill read your book and ill fan you on there. I will be gemmybear.
Georgia. Again chapter 28 . 10/16/2012
Thanks, I was starting to forget what chap I was on but I got it now. I had a 'I'll read it later' moment for a while. Then I was just 'I must read!' And so I am. Great job!
missyb1988 chapter 32 . 10/15/2012
love this been reading non-stop really want her to get back with mikey never mind tristen and scott haha please update soon can't wait brill story :)
BloodandFire chapter 32 . 10/14/2012
So conflicted! Lol love the story though and maybe I do want her to end up with tristan but it's only been one chapter so...
Amadux12 chapter 31 . 10/14/2012
you should have not skipped to cristmas , where did halowen go? hello best holiday ever !
BloodandFire chapter 31 . 10/1/2012
With Scott I think it's just not going to work so I really don't know who I want her to end up with... But I can't wait to find out! :D
BloodandFire chapter 30 . 9/29/2012
Love the story I think you should include the holidays in the next chapter
Bailey1.5 chapter 30 . 9/27/2012
Aw I was really rooting for a relationship there. Sad day. And I'd say do a story about the guys holiday because it would give more background to the characters
Amadux12 chapter 30 . 9/27/2012
awsome. perfect plot and every thing. keep up the good work. please update soon. iv favourited this story cant wait :)
Amadux12 out
Amadux12 chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
wow. still awsome. this is actually the only story that iv found on fiction press and actually liked it! keep up the good work:)
Amadux12 chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
aaaaawwww thats the best story ever! love it :*
pille-ip chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
This keeps getting better and better. I'm sneaking off from schoolwork in order to read stuff, sorry for being a bit negligent about reviewing :) Awesome as ever, don't worry.
Neo Rulez chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Good chapter I really like it
Bailey1.5 chapter 29 . 9/20/2012
Didn't see Scott as the one to ask those questions. and When did Liam get interested in her?! otherwise very good can't wait until your next update
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »