Reviews for One in a Million
Bailey1.5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
update? )
Georgia Again chapter 27 . 9/11/2012
Yeah, I like Scott but I prefer Mikey as I said last time. It's really good and, I can just imagine what Lina will think. And I can't remember but I was thinking James was gay... But he said he had a girlfriend, I could be tripping and/or be thinking of another story. But I'd like to know. It was really good :)
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 27 . 9/7/2012
Aww Yay!
Bailey1.5 chapter 27 . 9/6/2012
I love this. I really hope you keep updating daily. This is a really great story and I love the things Scott says. I really relate to A cause I always hang out with guys and never keep girl friends for more than a couple of year. Also I don't trust people at all, its like you based this caracter off of me haha (even though that sounds narcistic). But seriously you are a great writer please continue.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
Make something big happen!
Laura Z chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
I'm glad that you update so fast :D
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
Noooooooo! I read all 26 chapters...great story, but that was mean having lina and scott go to the dance together. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Georgia chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
I don't know if I want her with Mikey or with Scott. I think I'm rooting for Mikey a tad more.

LOVE IT!
Ty Cavanaugh chapter 25 . 9/5/2012
it's great and your updates are amazingly fast! :) keep it going!
burgerswithfries chapter 25 . 9/5/2012
Crap, Sorry i must have accidentally posted here.. e - e So so so so so so so sorry! D:
Bailey1.5 chapter 25 . 9/4/2012
Love it! I am really rooting for Scott though. Please post soon!
Ty Cavanaugh chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
i love it! but doesn't scott know about her brother from when they were at the beach?
burgerswithfries chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
Holy Crabs! I love it! Even though i didn't review from the start.. (didn't know that i was online in my account) CRABBY MUBBETS I LOVED IT! :o Keep up the good work! :o I knew Lucas was a bad boy. o-o But i don't explain why Adam is.. a bad boy.. thought he ain't doing nothing.. bad. o . o BUT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I LOVE IT :o Seriously.. xD i can't stop saying keep up the good work co'z I loved it to much.
Continue! U
Laura Z chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
Like your story. Don't mind about the language, it makes the emotions more real. Love to see some more sexual tention? Afterall: 2 girls and a lot of boys - there should be a lot of hormones.
Amadux12 chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
I just love this story, cant wait for the next chapter :)
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »