Reviews for One in a Million
Amadux12 chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
Awsomestory,love the drama an there is an eqal amount of dialog aswell as somebackround info so a really good story :)
Amadux12 chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
You said that Alyss is based on you, do you also wright songs?
Amadux12 chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
iv read it so far and i still think its interesting. Ibet the rest of the story will be as good as the so far
Amadux12 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Awsome story
Amadux12 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
The start is pretty interesting :)
Bubba98 chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
update plz! :) ur super good, and I love how its situated in Great Britian. Im absolutely lovee it :) London 2013 (going there for my quinces) and I hope the guys are as hot as the characters :*
melodygarden chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
hmm.. maybe you are then.. haha..
you're welcome and yes, i do like the story..
well, the dance.. i'd probably guessed the dramas in that.. haha..
looking for more.. update soon
GeekGeckoGirl chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
Well, I've read all 21 chapters.
I really liked it!
Good job, I think the whole concept of it (the idea) is actually really good although I'm not sure it would actually happen, it would be really interesting!
You managed to keep me reading, so, Good Job!
-GGG
melodygarden chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
Hi, appreciated your reply and thanks for your fast update. Do you post regularly?
If you say you're trying to make things funny, then you must be trying hard. 'Cause from what I've read, it's hilarious. Haha..
Actually after I reviewed previously, I recalled something.
You never mentioned much on Mikey anymore and I'm kinda curious on the not-yet-revealed reason for their break up.
Anyway, all the more, I'm looking forward to your next post.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
I think you should pair Alyss up with one of them now. There are a lot of guys you mentioned, and I think perhaps that it was too many. The goal should be to make a few of them extremely memorable and develop their character and personality in depth, instead of introducing so many people. It gets a bit confusing at times.
Scott's been involved quite a bit now- my guess is that they'll up together but then again James or Damon would also suit her. Again, there's just too many guys. I have trouble remembering which one's which.
The girls aren't featured enough. Isobelle completely disappeared, and the thing with Macy could be explained in greater detail.
Also with Chapter3, it would be a good idea to put the title (Isobelle) at the very top of the page and leave a bit of a gap. You had the chapter immediately underneath and I thought the first part was in Isobelle's point of view. Maybe other readers didn't think so but that was confusing for me.
Overall, your writing was really good. The plot is starting to drag though- you need to add a new problem or wrap up in the next few chapters. Looking forward to your next update :)
R
melodygarden chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
Very amusing story.. Just what's needed when stress appears..
I noticed a few typo errors.. You could recheck before posting..
For storyline, it's actually very nice but there are some scenes that are quite short..
Overall it's great..
Update ASAP.. Will be waiting..
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
this is an awesome story i love it hope you update soon
Navdeep chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
Who attacks her? I am very curious
Navdeep chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
I think i like Scott more!
Navdeep chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
I think i don'y like Macy. But her expression when Alyss was on the phone was hilarious
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »