Reviews for ARMY: THE KIDS FROM YESTERDAY
walls-have-ears chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
It's about time! This chapter was quite intense. No offense, but the 'battle' scene wasn't that great for me, but to cancel it out, it kind of surprised me when Tony stated that he cared for the group. I felt it, if you get what I mean. Keep the chapters coming in, though!

PS. I liked how you proved the point from chapter one, about Amy being pedantic and bossy.
Soul-Creek chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
You will not believe that I was just telling my friend about your story. I told her that I hoped you up dated soon and freakily enough just as I said that I got an email to say you up dated. So yeah!

Any way this was good the flow is still there the battle scene was good and I can see where a bit more blood and guts would make it great. Maybe even a bit more from the others point of view bit like in the movies where they flick from one to the other. The part with Tonys back ground was a tad gut wrenching but it added to the emotion of the story.

I picked up a lot of emotional themes in this chapter. A lot of loss and sadness from things gone past but an element of hope for the future. I see you have times picked out too so I'll be interested in seeing how each character develops over time. I liked the way you described the leather trunk well worn and what not contracting to the leather jackets.

Enough of my mindless ramble in short I enjoyed it very much, just one wee thing re read before your final post when possible there was one or two spelling errors. Though it did not ruin the story for me. Only one thing left to say up date soon please!
walls-have-ears chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Really good chapter! I have enjoyed this story a lot, and I like the idea of them looking for the Clan, and taking refugee in abandoned buildings. It would be nice to see Amy and Robbie getting together, but either way, I still like the story. Please write more! thanks.
love971 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
hahahha! plz plz plz write more! please i beg of you! ahhh! im goin to die i need to know what happens next!

great job :)

-Angie
Soul-Creek chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
That was a good chapter I like the way in which your building the characters. Do I hint a bit of a crush on Amy um be nice to see if they get together. Are we going riser more from Tony and his background? And you just can't leave it there the maggot heads need to be sorted ! I'd like to see some epic battle going on please up date soon !
Soul-Creek chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
A really absorbing and well paced start. I really like your main character he is quirky and I would like to learn more about the rest and what is yet to come. The story is great I only have one thing I would comment on and that is do a final read before you post to pick out any typos, otherwise this has the potentail of being a wee cracker and I can definatey see a lot of potential.
love971 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
HOLY SHIT!

Your plot is mazing, you have got everything figured out, not one loose strand. I love the way you write, it is genuine and passionate, you can really hear how the character feels.

Anyways I cant wait to read the next chapter! You should definetly continue this and who knows one day you could get it published it is definetly good enough!

Good job!