Reviews for The Increasingly Tragic Saga Also Known As My Life
jojofries chapter 8 . 2/24
I love your writing, I love your work, I love you.
LVK23 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Please update soon! It seems like you won't though because you haven't updated in so long but I'm still hoping!
1Trinity6 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
you really need to continue writing this story! i'm dying to know what happens next!
Lady80 chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
I'm kind of in love with Sam xD Love the characterization.
solangedrake chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Like it so far,, please update soon! Xx
Lauren Stargazer chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Hey, I just wanted to stop by and say that I really like this story. I know it's been awhile since you last updated, but I'm still eagerly waiting for more. Keep up the great work!
oneshothangover chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This one's different but nice as well.

It shows a lighter side of your writing :D

I like this one too. (:
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
I love this!
Manga Fan XD chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Funny hijinks, but the party plotline is going too slow for my taste. Good luck and update soon!
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Great story so far! Though im still hoping you'll bring Will and Sawyer together(step by step of course) Like when he shows up at the party, they end up hanging out the whole night. Or, one day at school/the party some sleeze-ball of a guy get a little too touchy and Will ends up protecting , or Sawyer somehow gets hurt and Will brings her to the hospital and stays there all night with her. :) Can you tell im a hopeless romantic?
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
This party is becoming frightening and it hasn't even started. Ten bucks says that Sam and Logan will be dating before a month has passed.
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
That part was predictable. Did she honestly think that she could keep him away? At what point will the two become interested in each other?
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Does this seem like a really bad idea to anyone but me?
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Oh to be rich and have my wardrobe be the greatest worry of my life!

She is definitely an interesting character... fun... weird... frightening even... but interesting.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
We know from Samantha's comment in the previous chapter that Sawyer is well-toned and fit. In her own internal monologue she suggested that she wasn't bad looking... but we still don't have a clear and complete description of her. Just curious.

I like the fact that Austin likes Blair because of her personality rather than just her toothpaste-ad beauty.
93 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »