Reviews for The Fight
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
;D
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow. Short, yet I loved it! It's so heart captivating! Keep it up .
Astraea Athena chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is really powerful so much compacted into such concise diction, great job!
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Pure brilliance. It's amazing, is it not, what some people can pack into so few words. It makes me wonder what the situation could have been. Either way, it's described beautifully and, as many people have already stated, the last two lines are immensely powerful.
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This makes me sad, as my wish is for you to be happy. Soon you will have more happiness than what you thought possible...
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is a vary beautiful poem. I really love the last two lines, "Bloody hands and No more choice."

Some people know how to make a really good short poem, the kind where you read through it go, "Wow" and then read it a couple more times. This is one of them. :-)
this-is-silence chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Whoa!

I really like this one. The amount of emotion packed into such a short piece is amazing! I love that it really could be about anybody.

And of course the last line is brilliance..."Bloody hands and no more choice."

Shivers.
fairypen chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
soooooooooooooooooo freakin shoooooooooooooooooooooort...and so amaaaaaazing...don't hate me plz, but I think I liked it more than the violinist's dance..I just adore this one..so meaningful, so rhymed...plz write more like this one..and tell me ;)
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
It's dark and graphic

I really love what you put into this

:) AMAZING!
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love the pace and the imagery; it made me think that there was a murder, "bloody hands and no more choice". I think its brilliant as always! :-)
Eden Green chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Nice! I could imagine a husband a wife fighting with a tragic end perhaps? I might be way off. What did you envision writing this?
Eleantris chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Love this! Short and... not exactly sweet, but well worded and concise. :D Good work!

X :D
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I like your descriptions in this, truly conveys the image of a lovers' quarrel, and the end somehow makes it even more powerful. However, I'm not sure about the "bloody hands" since this seems rather symbolic to me compared to the rest of the poem (like a symbol for guilt while in the rest you're just describing the status quo) but I admit I have no idea how I'd say it right now :/ Sorry.

Anyways, I kinda like this. Good job!

Happy New Year :D