Reviews for Dazzled By The Light
Emoboylover83 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
This was brilliant! I loved this story!
kadabrafreak890 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Wow, you did an excellent job on this. No grammatical errors that I could spot, and I could see everything playing out in my head. Nothing happened too quickly or slowly-it was perfect.

Nice work. :)
foreveran chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
wow this is amazing now I'm going to go read Halloween Incident

I'm glad Coach Blake is making him go to college, that's the right call. Since I read this first its gonna be hard reading about Tristan with anyone else xD w.e ill get used to it I guess :P
H.s.s.Hunter chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Oh my god. Please tell me you're going to write more. Holy awesome. I like tristan even more now...
Lizray chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Awesome! Just awesome I'm so glad you decided to make this into a second shot and hopefully many more shots. Like I told you I'm a huge fan of Tristan and apparently Carl now too. I love the fact that you are giving us a chance to know Tristan and hopefully Daniel as well when they were younger. Knowing them better gives us a better chance to appreciate them. Seriously excellent chapter I can't wait for more!
Lizray chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Excellent one shot! I really love Tristan's character thank you for giving it to us. You made me want more though. That scene would have been awesome. Anyways hope you decide to do Danny too.